Chance is headed to Clark Atlanta University. Morehouse has clever response.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The AUC could be a powerhouse if we invested money in it to the same degree we do the Black church.

Or if maybe if them nikkas didn't collectively drop racks on racks to throw a homecoming party or to impress some hoes. Im sorry but I can't take them House or CAU nikkas seriously when them streets like Ozone, Parsons and Beckwith full of bandos right next to they campus. Sometimes they even right across the street from where they classes/dorms are. But they renting Lambos and throwing lavish parties in Buckhead when Spellhouse weekend come around. Them nikkas ain't about building up the hood, they won't even support the Black owned businesses that's around the campus. Regular westside nikkas who ain't never sat in college a day in they life keeping them spots on MLK open. Them AUC brehs will hop in a Uber and go to the white folks section in a NY minute

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Or if maybe if them nikkas didn't collectively drop racks on racks to throw a homecoming party or to impress some hoes. Im sorry but I can't take them House or CAU nikkas seriously when them streets like Ozone, Parsons and Beckwith full of bandos right next to they campus. Sometimes they even right across the street from where they classes/dorms are. But they renting Lambos and throwing lavish parties in Buckhead when Spellhouse weekend come around. Them nikkas ain't about building up the hood, they won't even support the Black owned businesses that's around the campus. Regular westside nikkas who ain't never sat in college a day in they life keeping them spots on MLK open. Them AUC brehs will hop in a Uber and go to the white folks section in a NY minute

My mom went to Clark,was very upset when she saw all that abandoned hood shyt right across the street. Said in the 80s those houses was filled with families, professors, black professionals etc

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I was considering CAU when I graduated high school back in 06. Was going to ride them academic/ band scholarships. They band fell off HARD though. Them boys came down to battle the Jukes at SU in Baton rouge , respect to them for even coming, with only 22 people in the band in 2013:mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

It's a joke honestly. All those schools barely holding on yet homecoming stays crazy and over the top. The AUC should be pulling a GA state and redeveloping the area in the same way GA state is doing downtown.
HBCUs produce the biggest c00ns and this is coming from an HBCU grad. They produce the next gen of do nothing "black elites". Pushing that Talented 10th stuff and nobody doing anything tangible.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It's a joke honestly. All those schools barely holding on yet homecoming stays crazy and over the top. The AUC should be pulling a GA state and redeveloping the area in the same way GA state is doing downtown.
HBCUs produce the biggest c00ns and this is coming from an HBCU grad. They produce the next gen of do nothing "black elites". Pushing that Talented 10th stuff and nobody doing anything tangible.
I did both, but started at Benedict. Black colleges will give you a chance and I am greatful for that. If I ever get rich I will invest back into that school