Chance The Rapper aiding the spread of anti-intellectualism.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I'd be aiding the spread too, if my wife looked like Raul from Dangerous Minds :DamnPause:

raul.jpg
24a8a8e83a33219c9b4964b27df86c49

:wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought it was going to be him promoting Nipsey Hussle's documentary on Dr. Sebi :dead:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
"Anti-intellectualism" would be blindly believing that the earth is billions of years old even though the human brain is barely even able to comprehend a number that big in the first place

"Anti-intellectualism" would be forcing yourself to suspend disbelief just so that you can blindly believe in concepts and ideas that you cannot personally prove...

I'm not a Christian but I also do not at all believe that the earth is billions of years old

I guess Intellectualism is being a contrarian to make themselves look cool :dead:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
"Anti-intellectualism" would be blindly believing that the earth is billions of years old even though the human brain is barely even able to comprehend a number that big in the first place
what kinda backcountry community college did you fail out of breh

a billion is just a thousand million...

not hard to comprehend at all.......

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
what kinda backcountry community college did you fail out of breh

a billion is just a thousand million...

not hard to comprehend at all.......
Cool

Count to 1 billion right now champ

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Intellectualism is being a contrarian to make themselves look cool :dead:

No. Being an intellectual is thinking for yourself and investigating the truth rather than just believing what an authority figure tells you.

How do you know the Earth is billions of years old? You just accept that information as fact because that's what you were taught in our education system. The same education system that also says the Ancient Egyptians weren't black.

I don't believe what knows liars tell me to believe on faith. You apparently do. Now tell me how this is anti-intellectual again?