Charlamagne Tha God on Returning to VladTV 4 Years After their Fallout

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Vlad thinks he’s talented. That’s very funny
Lmao I caught that too. But really we gotta give Vlad some props though. I watch his interviews over most other platforms. And nikkas shytted on him for breaking down, chopping up and stepping on his interviews instead of releasing the whole thing at once but it's proven to work

He basically said he’s leaving the BC soon, at the end
Idk because the breakfast club is supposed to be a podcast on his new network. But it's possible. It seems like Envy trying to get into TV (he just signed a deal with 50 to do a house flipping real estate show)

Daps
Lmao I caught that too. But really we gotta give Vlad some props though. I watch his interviews over most other platforms. And nikkas shytted on him for breaking down, chopping up and stepping on his interviews instead of releasing the whole thing at once but it's proven to work

Idk because the breakfast club is supposed to be a podcast on his new network. But it's possible. It seems like Envy trying to get into TV (he just signed a deal with 50 to do a house flipping real estate show)
I was one of those people :russ:

But I now prefer that format I can’t be watching a 2 hour podcast

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that what the actual clip is about? Lol, wow. It's crazy to me that something like that sparks viewers interests, lol, I don't see why anyone would care about this. At least gossip/talk disrespectful/tell old school stories of selling drugs/being gangsta, etc... Vlad whylin