Charlamagne tha God vs Kwame Brown

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope it's called handling your business. Slander is an offence.

People wanna call him a rapist then they need to stand by it. The courts already cleared him up.

:yeshrug:

Charlabytch slanders people for a living :stopitslime:

The man was just on the radio talking about Kwame family and he got a family of killers referring to his sister, brother and father, none of whom he was close with or grew up with - yet Charlabytch was able to put that false information out there and tie Kwame to alleged violent actions of his family.

Now the smoke is being returned and he crying cause he getting exposed again :mjlol: I really do hope that rapist gets cancelled once and for all. Gonna be hilarious to see DJ Envy and Angela Yee shyt on him and throw him under the bus :russ:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

People wanna call him a rapist then they need to stand by it. The courts already cleared him up.

Shut the hell up. Charlamagne slandered him on radio just days prior. Media people don’t get to slander others then silence those that come for them.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I don’t think he was cleared. He pled no contest. He wasn’t proven innocent or exonerated. However, he has to use alleged though. But to hell with TBC and all of it. It is a new day now.

Last edited:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a rare occasion where I agree with you

People bringing him up and been doing it for years

Now he’s responding to years of verbal and media abuse

I respect him for getting shyt off his chest

I honestly think he should fallback soon though. He released hellfire on everyone, time to go back to what he was normally doing. Media nikkas need to just leave the man alone:yeshrug:

Ain't no turning back. You don't say the things he's been saying and think he can go back to "normal" once a couple of people who are only here for the entertainment decide they're done. He challenging the people pulling the strings. He's a much needed voice that doesn't need the normal microwave generation shelf life. Let him cook. If we can get season after season of these ratchet reality shows doing the same nonsense, then we don't need to rush the truth off stage either.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So an admitted rapist who talks about people's life daily on multiple media outlets

Sent a cease n desist to a man that the rapist started talking about 1st:dead:

Cause the man defending himself spoke on the rapist legally admitting to being a rapist:dead:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Charla is a bytch and a snake, and he knows he’s all of that. He’ll try to justify his moves, and make it sound good to the masses soon enough.

These type black men and women are dangerous, and they’re all up in positions of leadership within our community. Talk shyt like they for you, for us, but will hit you with the double cross at any given time

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
dude aint been the same since
marlon wayans said his pacifer had balls on it
when he was a baby and that he looked like
a bruised banana.....nikka got his skin bleached asap.
7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif