Charles Barkley endorses Nikki Haley

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
out of biden, haley and trump, haley's the most qualified for the job in 2024. because unlike biden, she can promise she won't die in office :dead:

i'm voting for biden to stop trump, but it's a national embarrassment. he has no business running again, and everyone in the country knows it

Last edited:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
He’s always been Republican. This direct quote is 20+ years old

My mother heard it once and called me and said 'Charles, Republicans are for the rich people.' And I said, 'Mom, I'm rich.'” — Charles Barkley.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised.

This is how most famous/rich/wealthy people are....they identify with Team $$$ not "their people."

Plus with POC famous people there's another layer; an incessant need to somehow be different. He couldn't pick Biden because Charles doesn't wanna be like all the other Negroes and Trump is too much of a clown to take seriously.

Breh picks Namrata Singh.

CktsE0ZXIAE-X6E.jpg:large
Yup. Sad.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
out of biden, haley and trump, haley's the most qualified for the job in 2024. because unlike biden, she can promise she won't die in office :dead:

i'm voting for biden to stop trump, but it's a national embarrassment. he has no business running again, and everyone in the country knows it

Stfu cac

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lets not be ambiguous here nicki haley is an anti black racist and a bigot, this is the same woman that called for senator raphael warnock black brother who grew up in public housing in georgia to be deported out of the country, she is every bit as vile and evil and power hungry as trump and other republican racists. She was supporting that racist confederate flag until that devil roof massacred innocent church goers and her position was untenable as governor, she is a vile disgusting woman and charles barkley is a joke