Charles Barkley says Michael Jordan wouldn't give a dime to homeless people

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
taxed outta the ass, lol.
Amongst the lowest taxes in the western world if we looking at what people actually pay. No one pays maximum federal tax, not even half.
VAT is low as fukk, payroll tax low as fukk, people usually don't reach the top marginal tax rates and in general the effective rate is low.

If you want low taxes move to Africa nikka, see what you get.
Taxes in the states are a pretty low price for getting the live and work in the states, except Switzerland and these type of unreal places if you want to pay a lower price you're now in a third world country.

So super low income tax, nearly non-existent vat, super low income tax.

i'm an american citizen i dont live in europe or africa. what do i care about how much they're getting taxed?
i care as much about the tax rate in switzerland as i care about any random bum in the street. zero :camby:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
i'm an american citizen i dont live in europe or africa. what do i care about how much they're getting taxed?
i care as much about the tax rate in switzerland as i care about any random bum in the street. zero :camby:
Claiming that you are paying "taxes outta your ass" i'd assume that you were benchmarking it to something.
"High taxes" is a relative measure in our society, it's like calling someone rich. Someone in Somalia might call someone who owns 30 cows rich.

So next time you choose to talk about something you know nothing about.
Don't come at the people who know what they are talking about, when they are merely trying to clarify your nonsense.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claiming that you are paying "taxes outta your ass" i'd assume that you were benchmarking it to something.
"High taxes" is a relative measure, it's like calling someone rich. Someone in Somalia might call someone who owns 30 cows rich.

So next time you choose to talk about something you know nothing about.
Don't come at the people who know what they are talking about who are merely trying to clarify your nonsense.

california has some of the highest tax rates and SF has top 3 highest cost of living in the United States, you know, the country i live in
what was I thinking comparing my living situation, particularly how overtaxed california is to other states?

what i should've been doing is comparing it to africa and switzerland, right? because me talking about how the welfare leeches IN MY STATE are costing me money is not relevant to this topic.

but africa and switzerland are. lol. fukk off you worm

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
california has some of the highest tax rates and SF has top 3 highest cost of living in the United States, you know, the country i live in
what was I thinking comparing my living situation, particularly how overtaxed california is to other states?

what i should've been doing is comparing it to africa and switzerland, right? because me talking about how the welfare leeches IN MY STATE are costing me money is not relevant to this topic.

but africa and switzerland are. lol. fukk off you worm
It's still nothing, comparing high taxes in a low tax country is irrelevant.
And your taxes are not connected to the bums on the street they are extremely insignificant you uneducated fukkbird. Likewise the cost of living in SF is not due to bums or taxes it's because of the large amount of unlike you highly educate people living there due to Silicon Valley. People who vote for higher taxes on themselves due to them being educated enough to understand these type of things.

That is all.
I can't stop you from talking about shyt you know nothing about but I can recommend you some books. If you ever feel the need to not look like a joke in the presence of people you are highly likely to meet in SF.

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Homeless person: Can I have some change sir?

:mjpls: :
zEYQhBL.jpg

:deadmanny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still nothing, comparing high taxes in a low tax country is irrelevant.
And your taxes are not connected to the bums on the street they are extremely insignificant you uneducated fukkbird. Likewise the cost of living in SF is not due to bums or taxes it's because of the large amount of unlike you highly educate people living there due to Silicon Valley. People who vote for higher taxes on themselves due to them being educated enough to understand these type of things.

That is all.
I can't stop you from talking about shyt you know nothing about but I can recommend you some books. If you ever feel the need to not look like a joke in the presence of people you are highly likely to meet in SF.

can someone tell this turd to stop bringing up foreign countries like people here give a fukk what these foreigners are doing? :heh:

http://www.caltax.org/research/calrank.html

"California is a high-tax state, with some of the steepest sales tax, personal income tax and corporate tax rates in the nation."

bbbbbbbut switzerland and africa!!!! switzerland!!!
we gona start talking about bums in africa and switzerland too? stupid bytch :pachaha:

you dirty bytch. you're probably one of the leeches that benefits from other people's hard work and taxes in whatever shythole you live in that's why you in here catching feelings :mjpls:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
sfgiants have some humility. The meek shall inherit the earth. You might be physically doing well for yourself but you come across as mentally poor. Just my op

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sfgiants have some humility. The meek shall inherit the earth. You might be physically doing well for yourself but you come across as mentally poor. Just my op

because i dont give money to bums?

https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/donation.do?cID=14262&pID=24671

any of y'all who feel "guilty" and give money to bums. skip it next time and put ur money to good use there^^^^
instead of helping some drunkard or crack head get their fix, help some kids instead. and it's tax deductible :smugdraper:
wu tang is for the children, and so am i. no pedo.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I rarely here the people who actually put in work at homeless shelters and women shelters say don't give change to the homeless.
That part I can't agree with. Every knowledgeable person at organizations such as that will tell you not to do so. They can more or less track people (at least in my experience on the East Coast) and they'll tell you that donating money to the org is better than giving it to the person the street who may use it on their vice. As for this ridiculous notion that @Blackthoughts and others are running with about how people spend their money, it is a perfect reason why the social sience must continue to exist. Otherwise, people rely on nothing more than suppositions and historically, socially and economically decontextualized arguments about why certain people are in the positions they are in.

pm-gr-richpoorspending-462.gif

Both the similarities and the differences are striking.

Everyone devotes a huge chunk of their budget to housing, for example. Poor, middle class and rich families spend similar shares of their budgets on clothing and shoes, and on food outside the home.

But poor families spend a much larger share of their budget on basic necessities such as food at home, utilities and health care. Rich families are able to devote a much bigger chunk of their spending to education, and a much, much bigger share to saving for retirement. (The retirement line includes contributions to Social Security and to private retirement plans, by the way.)
This is why spending more than 2 hours a day on here starts to make you dumber.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That part I can't agree with. Every knowledgeable person at organizations such as that will tell you not to do so. They can more or less track people (at least in my experience on the East Coast) and they'll tell you that donating money to the org is better than giving it to the person the street who may use it on their vice. As for this ridiculous notion that @Blackthoughts and others are running with about how people spend their money, it is a perfect reason why the social sience must continue to exist. Otherwise, people rely on nothing more than suppositions and historically, socially and economically decontextualized arguments about why certain people are in the positions they are in.

So I'm supposed to believe nikkas in the slums only spend 3.6% of their income on clothes and shoes?

Daps

Great chart. Wish it included taxes.