Charles Hamilton has to be the most underated artist of this generation.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
so you dont think his music , production and freestyle ability and instrument playing is not talented? are you implying wiz and big sean are better artist?

is his schizophrenia and weird antics not whats make an arstis intresting? :stopitslime:

:comeon:

He is talented, that doesn't necessarily make me a fan of him or his work. I hope he's able to create music for the rest of his life, I hope his best days are ahead of him - I'm not into blood sport though, I'm not gonna watch someone who's throwing their life down the drain and call myself a fan of it because it's entertaining. Entertainment game isn't working right when a man like that isn't being sought after by management, a good manager should have this man working on masterpiece

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would definitely fukk with this nikka (no homo), if he didn't have a catalog the size of the Empire State Building. This nikka acting like I got 3085 hours spare in a day to listen to his music :why: :rudy:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pink Lavalamp is a motherfukking classic. I don't give a fukk what nobody says. :birdman:

His problem is that he has a ton of classic tracks scattered throughout tons of overall mediocre mixtapes.

Three-pound bullet :ahh:
Rosado :ahh:
Multi-player love :ahh:
Speak No Louder :ahh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
if he had the right people around him to balance out his crazy he could have at least had a cult fan base. he still does but it could have been way bigger and his releases could have meant something. he had no quality control either.

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pink Lavalamp
My Brain Is Alive
10 Things I Hate About Me

This right here

The Pink Lavalamp - Made in his old highschool before he was signed, 2008

My Brain Is Alive - Made while his buzz was large, early 2009

10 Things I Hate About Me - His first stab at a "comeback" tape to re-introduce himself after Interscope, late 2009

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I would definitely fukk with this nikka (no homo), if he didn't have a catalog the size of the Empire State Building. This nikka acting like I got 3085 hours spare in a day to listen to his music :why: :rudy:

:beli:

Why would you try to listen to his entire catalog in one day? :what:

I'm pretty sure you're a either a Pac, Wanye, Nas or Jay fan, or at least a fan of one of these rappers and I doubt you listen to their entire catalogs in one day :what:

I would imagine you just listen to your favorite songs from these artists or whatever you're in the mood to listen too.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

Why would you try to listen to his entire catalog in one day? :what:

I'm pretty sure you're a either a Pac, Wanye, Nas or Jay fan, or at least a fan of one of these rappers and I doubt you listen to their entire catalogs in one day :what:

I would imagine you just listen to your favorite songs from these artists or whatever you're in the mood to listen too.

You missing the point. He's a quantity over quality nikka & it leaves people not knowing where to start with his music. Check the thread, it's full of people who don't know where to start with dude.

Maybe someone should send dude to Jay Electronica's crib to motivate a nikka.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You missing the point. He's a quantity over quality nikka & it leaves people not knowing where to start with his music. Check the thread, it's full of people who don't know where to start with dude.

Ok, I see your point :ehh:

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem

:leon:

Last edited by a moderator: