Charlotte and Becky get into it backstage

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
super unnatural and clearly cutting a wrestling promo throught the first half of that, if all of that was a work then bravo she showed a flash of good promo but from what everyone is saying I doubt it. I'm taking pre-bray rip off Alexa on the mic over her any day
STFU man, Sasha's not the best promo but this was legit.
well yeah Sasha is a much better wrestler than Alexa will ever be and didn't get character killing gimmick over the last year, doesn't mean her promos are all that great historically
Well the fans cheered whenever Alexa appeared, so how was it a character killer?
I don't care what anyone says. Any feud nowadays that can make you question kayfabe is pretty cool.
Match should be good too. I can't hate at all.
The problem is that no one is questioning it anymore. All it took was a follow up from both women for people to realize that it was all fake.:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I saw this wack ass chick on Ariel show discussing this bullshyt. Vince is not letting these two do media rounds if this was remotely true. And promoting worked shoots like this breaking kayfabe is third rate bush league Russo shyt