Charlotte Flair shoots on Sasha Banks and Paige in her new book

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm as tired as everyone else of Charlotte but I'ma keep it a buck here:

-People in the industry and on the internet always mad at her for not putting people over, or not stepping aside, when thats the COMPANY's booking. she doesn't have an almighty creative control clause.

If the E picked her out of nepotism, out of being a blonde cac, or whatever reason. all the pushes, all the title reigns, that is NOT on her.

In ring she is not half bad, and one of the better workers in that company, (doesn't say much in women's wrestling but hey) terrible on the mic as a face, terrible as a face in general. But she is more competent than 50 percent of the chicks on big brands.

This is the same shyt that happened with Roman, decent worker, but was shoved down our throats so much we just couldn't stand him anymore.

I calls it like I see it, and that's what happened.
Your post is full of shyt and here's why.

1. Stars in wrestling can always decide what they will and won't do.

2. Look at the comments in her own book to see why she was fine with nepotism.

3. Don't ever compare her to Roman, because they were despised for 2 different reasons. People wanted Roman to change his character, while no matter what people just want Charlotte gone.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
3. Don't ever compare her to Roman, because they were despised for 2 different reasons. People wanted Roman to change his character, while no matter what people just want Charlotte gone.

Might be the truest words ever spoken on this forum.

They tried to turn Roman Reigns into the next John Cena or The Rock and it flopped, no one wanted to see that, they wanted to see the Samoan badass that was in the Shield.

Charlotte on the other hand, well, there’s no demand for her, doesn’t matter if she’s a babyface or a heel.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
There's a lot of bitterness and insecurity in that excerpt.

At the end of the day, Charlotte just isn't looked at the same way the other Horsewomen are. Never has been, never will be. Paige saying that Charlotte wasn't ready yet but Sasha was the full package told me everything I needed to know.

It's why her career is filled with meaningless title reigns, why she had to bully her way to the top, why she hasn't been plugged into anything organically. We never really embraced Charlotte like that, she was just there all the time. Sasha, Becky, and Bayley got love from the beginning. Even though Becky has gotten on my nerves over the last two years, her character was embraced at one point. The fans wanted her at the top, and she was a genuinely likable person. None of that ever happened to Charlotte. She just won titles because of her family legacy, not because she was that good.

It's funny that she says she needed the title to elevate her because that's how you know she had no character that people could get into. That's why they took the World Heavyweight Championship off CM Punk in 2008, because they felt like the title was legitimizing him when it's supposed to be the other way around. A title can't be the only reason we take you seriously.

But then I think about things like Charlotte making Asuka tap out at WrestleMania, then having her cut a promo about how great Charlotte is. Or when she forced her way into the main event at WrestleMania a year later, even going as far as beating Asuka in a random title match just to make it seem like she deserved to be in the main event. It's all born out of that bitterness, insecurity, and desire to be embraced.

You could say that WWE books everything and Charlotte had nothing to do with any of this. But she wrote the book, so we all know how she feels about this. :manny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Might be the truest words ever spoken on this forum.

They tried to turn Roman Reigns into the next John Cena or The Rock and it flopped, no one wanted to see that, they wanted to see the Samoan badass that was in the Shield.

Charlotte on the other hand, well, there’s no demand for her, doesn’t matter if she’s a babyface or a heel.
Exactly, When they tried to make her a babyface it just made people rally behind Becky more. She should've opted out of all of those title reigns if she actually gave a damn about her career.
There's a lot of bitterness and insecurity in that excerpt.

At the end of the day, Charlotte just isn't looked at the same way the other Horsewomen are. Never has been, never will be. Paige saying that Charlotte wasn't ready yet but Sasha was the full package told me everything I needed to know.

It's why her career is filled with meaningless title reigns, why she had to bully her way to the top, why she hasn't been plugged into anything organically. We never really embraced Charlotte like that, she was just there all the time. Sasha, Becky, and Bayley got love from the beginning. Even though Becky has gotten on my nerves over the last two years, her character was embraced at one point. The fans wanted her at the top, and she was a genuinely likable person. None of that ever happened to Charlotte. She just won titles because of her family legacy, not because she was that good.

It's funny that she says she needed the title to elevate her because that's how you know she had no character that people could get into. That's why they took the World Heavyweight Championship off CM Punk in 2008, because they felt like the title was legitimizing him when it's supposed to be the other way around. A title can't be the only reason we take you seriously.

But then I think about things like Charlotte making Asuka tap out at WrestleMania, then having her cut a promo about how great Charlotte is. Or when she forced her way into the main event at WrestleMania a year later, even going as far as beating Asuka in a random title match just to make it seem like she deserved to be in the main event. It's all born out of that bitterness, insecurity, and desire to be embraced.

You could say that WWE books everything and Charlotte had nothing to do with any of this. But she wrote the book, so we all know how she feels about this. :manny:
She did herself no favors by being the one to end Asuka's undefeated streak. I never thought anything could top HHH's 2003 reign of terror when he opened every RAW with a 15min promo, but Chuck has easily surpassed that moment in time. At least Evolution was entertaining, whereas Chuck has nothing going for her.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your post is full of shyt and here's why.

1. Stars in wrestling can always decide what they will and won't do.

2. Look at the comments in her own book to see why she was fine with nepotism.

You're a mark if you if you think anyone can call a shot in WWE. Reigns can't even do that. Be mad at shytty WWE decisions, and I'm not reading her trash book either.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, When they tried to make her a babyface it just made people rally behind Becky more. She should've opted out of all of those title reigns if she actually gave a damn about her career.

She did herself no favors by being the one to end Asuka's undefeated streak. I never thought anything could top HHH's 2003 reign of terror when he opened every RAW with a 15min promo, but Chuck has easily surpassed that moment in time. At least Evolution was entertaining, whereas Chuck has nothing going for her.

You can't "opt out" of a title reign. You do your best, and can lobby for something different, which includes feuds, your gimmick, match finishes. But the end result if you do what you're told.

It's the same shyt as Reigns, decent wrestler with a stale gimmick, and getting pushed to the moon continuously.

I don't know a different gimmick for charlotte to be successful, but if she ever find one and WWE lax on pushing her so hard guaranteed alot of people will look at her in a better light after awhile.

Triple H is I guess the closest you could come to a Hulk Hogan politicker with actual influence to change shyt, but even then it was probably Vince shoving him down our throats during those years. and of course if you're the one getting the push why wouldn't you be okay with it.