Chauncey Billups: “Kobe is the most skilled player of all time”

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I think Jordan's handle was elite and better than Kobe's - definitely more efficient ball handling than Kobe.

AiJxs7Y.gif

MJ was superior to Kobe point blank. These new nikkas too disrespectful. MJ was beasting when you were actually allowed to PLAY D.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I would maybe put Kareem and Hakeem over Kobe but I could see Chauncy saying Kobe was the most skilled because in part he played in the same era.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think Jordan's handle was elite and better than Kobe's - definitely more efficient ball handling than Kobe.

AiJxs7Y.gif
Another thing is as skilled as Kobe was, he was way more turnover prone than Michael. That was an aspect of MJ's game that flies under the radar - dude was ridiculously good at taking care of the ball. Because his actions were so efficient and decisive, he rarely turned the ball over, even during the Doug Collins years when he had the ball in his hands more. Kobe would get too fancy with it and cough it up a lot, to the point where Shaq would clown him for it in practice.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That's the part y'all don't understand. We don't care. That's y'all that's acting like special needs children when someone didn't have LeBron top 2.

The best part about it is that him saying the shyt himself makes y'all feel like it's some type of validation.
If y’all didn’t care then you clowns wouldn’t spam the board with threads anytime a nba player gives kobe a compliment. The irony here is that the clown who made this thread was so giddy when he heard Chauncey say kobe was the most skilled because he thought it was a slight to lebron, that he didn’t realize that all 3 of those guys confirmed that they think lebron is better than Kobe:mjlol:

That “Kobe is the most skilled” was a consolation compliment for being omitted in the goat discussion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So then you have to admit that youre wrong aboit kobe being better than lebron because all 3 of them said lebron is top 5 all time and none of them have kobe top 5.

Why you lying? Only Jalen Rose gave a top 5 with names. And we all know Jalen does podcasts with analytics cacs that have warped his mind. I don't even consider him a player no more. He's far too involved with cacs like Bill Simmons and whoever that new crakkka he works with is.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Why you lying? Only Jalen Rose gave a top 5 with names. And we all know Jalen does podcasts with analytics cacs that have warped his mind. I don't even consider him a player no more. He's far too involved with cacs like Bill Simmons and whoever that new crakkka he works with is.
This is what it's come to for Kobe fans :mjlol:

You guys have to turn this shyt into a damn race war :mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Chauncey and Pierce co-signed Jalen’s top 5(Mike, Magic, Bill, Kareem, Lebron) fakkit. I don’t have to lie. You’re the one flip flopping. Now you want to discredit Jalen Rose because I pointed out that he considers Lebron better than Kobe:russ:
You c00ns truly have no shame.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

HE ALSO HATES KOBE FOR DROPPING 81 ON HIM

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I brought him up because literally Kobe's own contemporary was just as skilled as he was. So calling Kobe the most skilled player ever is fukkin horseshyt you jagaloon.

RAUL REALLY THINKS T-MAC WAS AS SKILLED AS KOBE LMFAO

STICK TO BASEBALL

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That’s because guys are always pumping up their competition, especially completion that defeated, to basically pump up their OWN victory......

Pistons beat lakers in 04....of course Chauncey gonna grandiose that....

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bron fans embarrassing themselves all over this thread. Y'all can't really think Kobe fans are worse. We go hard but these nikkas are on another level :mjlol:

SHIITS HILARIOUS .. THAT FAGOT ASS NERD MIAMI316 MADE A FAKE AWARD THREAD FOR WPOY AND ONLY INCLUDED LAKER FANS IN THE POLL. IT WAS REALLY AN AWARD FOR WHO INFURIATES LEBRON GROUPIES THE MOST.

MEANWHILE, WE GOT LOSERS ON HERE SAYIN SHIIT LIKE “KOBE WASNT VERY SKILLED AT PUTTING THE BALL IN THE HOOP” AND GETTIN DAPPED UP ON IT TOO, BUT SOMEHOW, THATS REGARDED AS “QUALITY POSTING” BY THESE FRUITCAKES

:francis:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The most overrated would be someone who got his legacy turned into almost a mythological folklore who made no errors. For as many people who love Kobe, there’s just as many who dislike him, call him a rapist, a chucker, egotistical Etc.. for every Chauncey billups or a skip bayless, there’s a Nicki Wright or Colin cowherd who criticize him.

The most overrated really is MJ. His legacy is damn near mythological and people act as if he never made a mistake, he never lost etc. every time Lebron is criticized, people say what Mj “would have/wouldn’t have done” and so forth. He’s damn near like a Deity to the sports world that did no wrong during his time in the NBA

It took years for people to come along and make MJ’s legacy seem human again.

100%

BUT LEBRON IS MORE OVERRATED THAN MJ, BECAUSE AT LEAST MJ REALLY IS A GOAT LEVEL PLAYER

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This fukking guy said "for every Chauncey billups or a skip bayless, there’s a Nicki Wright or Colin cowherd who criticize him."

1 of those guys is NOT like the other :mjlol:

also, MJ is overrated now? :mjlol:

MJ IS OVERRATED IN A SENSE THAT EVERYONE CONSIDERS HIM THE DEFINITIVE GOAT

IN REALITY, THERE ARE MULTIPLE PLAYERS INTERCHANGEABLE AT GOAT

THATS NOT TO SAY MJ ISNT A GOAT, BUT COMPARE THE GENERAL CONSENSUS TALKING POINTS ON KOBE VS MJ... LET THE AVERAGE BASKETBALL FAN TELL IT AND THE SAY MJ COULD DO NO WRONG + WON IT ALL EVERY YEAR SINGLE-HANDEDLY WHILE KOBE WAS AN INEFFICIENT VOLUME SCORER WHO HAD HEART BUT NEEDED SHAQ TO WIN

AND IF KOBE WAS DRAFTED BY THE BULLS IN 84 AND MJ BY THE LAKERS IN 96, IT WOULD BE A TOTAL ROLE REVERSAL

IS MJ OVERRATED IN THE SAME SENSE THAT LEBRON IS? NO.. BUT HE STILL GETS PROPELLED TO MYTHICAL LEVELS WHEN OTHER PLAYERS OF THE SAME CALIBER DONT