chauvin guilty again (fed charge) free daps&reps

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps

Mr. Chauvin, 45, pleaded guilty in the U.S. courthouse in St. Paul, an appearance that was most likely among the longest periods he has spent outside a prison cell since a jury found him guilty of second-degree murder in April. Since then, he has been held in solitary confinement in Minnesota’s only maximum-security prison, where he is allowed out of his 10-foot by 10-foot cell for one hour a day.

A federal prosecutor said that as part of a plea agreement reached with Mr. Chauvin, prosecutors would ask a judge to sentence him to 25 years in prison, a term that would be served in federal prison. The sentence would run concurrent to the state sentence of 22 and a half years for murder, meaning the guilty plea on Wednesday would add about two and a half years to his sentence. Mr. Chauvin appeared in court wearing an orange jumpsuit and, seated next to his lawyer, answered a judge’s questions about whether he understood the terms of the agreement

make it 25 even, bytch :umad:

edit:Minnesota is pretty generous with parole iirc. this might actually be adding a lot of time to his sentence

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Twenty-three hour lockdown. :picard: I know that shyt ain't fun.
You hate to see it. #FreeTheGuiltyMan:troll:

It's a beautiful day today so I think I'll go out for lunch. :mjgrin: