Chaya Raichik left sputtering when asked what “wokeness” is as the audience bursts out laughing

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is what happens when a chronic poster tries the shyt that gets the nazis giggling online in person.

It doesn't translate because she's not in her dumb ass echo chamber. To these people "woke"= anything I don't like.

They're so used to using talking points. When someone asks them to use their brains they malfunction
"Okay, so you're against investing in the Mexican economy to create job opportunities, you're against legalizing weed to cut into the dangerous cartels profits. You're against naturalization and citizenship for them. What then do you think should be done to keep Latin refugees and migrants from risking their lives to cross our border? Should we kill them on site?"

Them: no

Then what?

Them: ...
juelz-talking.gif

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this dumb broad do anything in public is like watching the Hindenburg go down :russ:
pathetic trying to reach out to people thinking she will find a kinship in being a club full of insecure bigots and everyone is looking at them like "nah you nerd we aren't all like you"

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Pathetic. :mjlol:

Sitting at the kiddie table and around barely any women. :heh:

All the older "students" and no women raised their hand.

Aww, they REALLY using
"BASED"!

Fck lil B, but he did start that dumb ass Shyt forever ago, now they took it for themselves!

They could've used their own word ..."Trumpy"!... My group is the "Trummpiest group around!"

They can't cause it sounds DUMB!

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
So what you’re telling me is it sort of does seem like someone needs to do something about this lady

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GK5zAIGbMAIUR4v.jpg

GK-EBHIW8AEyhF2.jpg

1/3
UPDATE: Libs of TikTok creator Chaya Raichik said on March 28 that "it's about to get worse for Planet Fitness" and since then, at least 43 locations of the fitness chain have reported bomb threats - 26 new public incidents since just last Friday.

2/3
Some Planet Fitness locations that were previously targeted have now reportedly received additional bomb threats, including multiple gyms in or around Providence, Rhode Island, as well as a gym in Jacksonville, Florida.

3/3
right, he was arrested.
GK5zAIGbMAIUR4v.jpg

GK5eGI4WQAA284O.jpg

GK5eHsBW0AEGWTR.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Informative post.

It's unbelievable how nothing has been done about this person and that account. Everything she targets receives hate, death threats and bomb threats. Nothing is safe, either. She's openly incited violence towards schools, libraries, and even children's hospitals.

Were you being woke when you had this response to Trayvon Martin's killing?

:jbhmm:
@the cac mamba - You disappeared after this was pointed out. What did you mean? And why would you choose to post this in that particular thread?