Cheap Airfare Gurus of The Coli...Tryna Take My Girl To Australia

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I know some of you all are exceptionally gifted at finding cheap flight deals.

I need to know how to find some of the most economical ways to get from Florida to Australia. We've been trying to plan this out. We want to go in August, I've found good flight deals to other places within the US using expedia or skyscanner in incognito mode and am aware of the approximate time ahead of a trip to book to get good deals but since this is such a major trip I could use some help/advice.

Can anyone put me on game as to how to make this happen in a more affordable manner? :mjcry:

She wants to see/scuba dive the great barrier reef. Idc what we do i know i'll have a good time wherever. I like outdoorsy stuff and general historical sites and all that jazz. If any of you have been there before, suggestions on where to go would be nice too!

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
ive done the us, ive done haiti ive done the dominican ive done canada, trying to trek on over across the pond. south america will be cool too but i can only go one place at a time and unfortunately my girl wants to go to aussieland

So you gonna let your girl tell you what to do? How much you gonna spend? I mean who wears the pants?