Cheap SUV recommendations

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What about the current model Toyota Highlander? :jbhmm:
Don't know if you're still looking but the Highlander is a smooth ride and very reliable., 3rd row is a bit cramped but no one keeps that shyt up anyway :yeshrug:. I guess like an SUV form of the Camry with decent mileage. Great car if you don't mind not looking like the coolest person on the road (they don't look that bad imo)

Honda CR-V's are pretty good too but if its an older model make sure you get that timing belt checked out :stopitslime:, other than that no big issues.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if you're still looking but the Highlander is a smooth ride and very reliable., 3rd row is a bit cramped but no one keeps that shyt up anyway :yeshrug:. I guess like an SUV form of the Camry with decent mileage. Great car if you don't mind not looking like the coolest person on the road (they don't look that bad imo)

Honda CR-V's are pretty good too but if its an older model make sure you get that timing belt checked out :stopitslime:, other than that no big issues.

The current models look good and more like an efficient version of the Ford Explorer. It ain't soccer mom minivan status, I guess.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The current models look good and more like an efficient version of the Ford Explorer. It ain't soccer mom minivan status, I guess.

Family member just got one. Its a solid vehicle all around and it looks pretty good. If you want I can point you to a forum that helped us with pricing and questions on it, let me know

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Family member just got one. Its a solid vehicle all around and it looks pretty good. If you want I can point you to a forum that helped us with pricing and questions on it, let me know

I want to find a 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE that doesnt break the bank.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I want to find a 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE that doesnt break the bank.

Prices Paid and Possible Deals Discussion - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums :eat:

People are pretty friendly and helpful on that forum. Pretty much the only place I used, but check out Edmunds, Cars.com, and KBB as well as their respective forums to help narrow it down to prices in your area.

In the south, Toyota is on some fukk shyt where they prepackage the cars with a bunch of accessories so they can mark up the prices :francis::hhh::camby:, but that doesn't mean you still can't get a great deal. Hope it helps.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Prices Paid and Possible Deals Discussion - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums :eat:

People are pretty friendly and helpful on that forum. Pretty much the only place I used, but check out Edmunds, Cars.com, and KBB as well as their respective forums to help narrow it down to prices in your area.

In the south, Toyota is on some fukk shyt where they prepackage the cars with a bunch of accessories so they can mark up the prices :francis::hhh::camby:, but that doesn't mean you still can't get a great deal. Hope it helps.

Good looking

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What vehicle did you get :jbhmm: @newarkhiphop ?

ended up with a 2005 Trailblazer that I just traded in for a 2011 suburban both 120k+ miles both cars went cross country

the trailblazer ended up with some mechanical issues (nothing too wildly expensive) but just something I didn't want to deal with and I wanted a bigger truck anyways. The suburban is cool, most comfortable car I ever owned, more room than I'll ever need