• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Always wondering if a company or product is black owned? Assume it is only to be deceived ?
wtb3.png

Tired of trying to advertise your services or goods on Craigslist only to have people switch up when they meet you ?

Well then this product is for you!

I'm partly through the process of developing blklist.org a website that has a black business directory (products are nationally sold) and also has a services section where you can sell stuff and advertise your business, services, or trade.

Do you do income taxes, hair, plumbing and are tired of all the
5I5s8.png
people you run into? Well then damn this site is for you.

Tattoos, personal training , home repairs, auto repairs, cell phone shops, car dealers, any business you got you can list *

*nah u hoes can't solicit on there
comeon.png

Challenging times are a coming we got to spread our money among ourselves and build our wealth.

No fees to use. Network, advertise, search businesses, post listings for employees. The site is versatile.

I have a few hundred businesses I found so far and I'm going to link their product pages on there so it'll be easy to go to their page and and order.

I created a GoFundMe to help with web development and advertising costs. I'm aiming for 7.5k

gofundme.com/blacklistbusiness-services-ads

@KidStranglehold @Sagat @Wild self @Poitier @Malik Wright @MalikReloaded @MalikX @DrX @ridedolo @bdizzle @dizzzzzzzle @Ricky Fontaine @JordanwiththeWiz @Serious @Trajan @MansaMusa @Mansa Musa
@thatknickfan @TommyHilltrigga @Supreme Leader Reinscarf @AAKing23 @Dracudiddy @Lewis Black @HellRell804 @Trill Russell @King Musa @blackcrusaderm @DarkSkinSamurai @newworldafro @#SOG_soldier @richaveli83 @Malta @SUAJCS*93* @Turk @Cadillac @MufasaChoppa K
@keond @4d 6f 6e 65 79 @Hiphoplives4eva @Raymond Burrr @mamba @EastCoastNaga @Red Shield @JahFocus CS @fillerguy @nubianqueenbee @wickedsm @skeetsinternal @Shadow King @R$G META @Rekkapryde @satam55 @CarbonBraddock @SJUGrad13 @Originalman @Ali13 @lotteryplaya @Matt504 @Champagne Kudo @At30wecashout @marcuz @Family Man @Sithlord Piff @Luck @UpAndComing @Primetime21 @kp404 @DMGAINGREEN @Wenzel Dashington @Gifted one @OG_StankBrefs @J-Nice @DPresidential @DeathOfTheWest @CashmereEsquire @concise @Yehuda @Dip @loyola llothta @African Peasant @MJ Truth @ReturnOfJudah @Kiyoshi-Dono
@Groanman

putting that list together

Feel free to @ anyone I forgot

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Breh this sounds dope, much success to you :salute:

I'ma watch the video soon as I leave the office for lunch, hold some rep in the meantime