Check out the African diversity of this dna

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Would imagine that a person from Panama or Trinidad would have the most diverse ethnic groups in DNA out of the Black folks in the Western Hemisphere.

T&T changed colonial powers a bunch of times, and you figure that the origin point of the enslaved brought there changed as many times. Factor in the indigenous survivors' blood and that of the indentured workers from India...that is a pretty diverse gene pool.

Black people from all over the Caribbean, Central, and South America went to Panama to work on the Canal. Many stayed afterwards. Combine all that with the indigenous people, and the Africans who had been brought to that colony, and it equals SUNTANAMA !!!!!
I heard some ADOS went to Panama to work on the Canal also. I also heard that after the Civil War, a few went to Trinidad to work too.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I heard some ADOS went to Panama to work on the Canal also. I also heard that after the Civil War, a few went to Trinidad to work too.
When the U.S. took over the Canal project, they blocked African American workers from going down there.
I'm certain that some went when other countries were in charge. Some may have been able to find a way around the restrictions and earn money down there after America took the reigns, but not sure.

You're right about after the Civil War. Didn't know about Trini in particular, but there are communities of AA descended people throughout the Caribbean, Central, and South America.

People who waged cyber wars on other Black people based on heritage really don't understand how much migration has taken place the past 200+ years, and especially since slavery was abolished.

Last edited: