"Cheers to more lightskined kids".....Damn

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by ajnapoleon, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Booksnrain

Booksnrain Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Hell I'd argue that white men are the LEAST loyal. They've literally raped and sexually exploited women of all races across the GLOBE!

2. 3rdWorld

3rdWorld Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

I know what white girls bring to the table and its simply not enough..wonder how these dudes manage.
    I suppose the prospect of something totally new is attractive and that's why people endure social stigma and backlash.

But as a private person, the social backlash is not even for me to sustain a white chick on my arm.

timothy_strickland and Guizmo dapped this.
  3. ultraflexed

ultraflexed Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

Your destroying your own arguement....:mjlol:

This is you is you "if every white boy wanted to swirl"...first mistake that's not the way you do data, it's based on "averages". Like I said the first time, not every white person is going to swirl but there is enough of them to interracial marry at 30% but they dont.
    And they are loyal to there women, if you wanna call that being racist, that's not all true. I only dated, married black women, does that make me racist:ohhh: or is it self love and pride that I love my people:jbhmm:

Dont confuse self-love and culture preservation with being racist.white men are currently at the top of the food chain so they pretty much have the pick of liter of any race of women and yet 95%, of the time they stick with white women. Yes SOMETIMES it's out of racism but not ALL THE TIME.

And that 20% white AA mix came from rape via slave masters, that's totally different. White men will sleep with anyone but there only going to share resources and wealth with their women.

Alot of times black men with wealth and resources do the opposite...wonder why:ohhh:

4. Cadillac

Cadillac Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

your moving the goalpost first your post pertained to only me now you shoving it on other nikkas.lightskin may get put on the pedestal by some Black men But black men in general do put Black women in general on a pedestal.

Alright c00n, this been fun but im done here.

you talking to the "resident c00n". And one at that, like most pawgers who aint even got a pawg.(despite how much they talk about white bytches)

But I digress, this is getting old

Booksnrain dapped this.
  5. Genos

Genos All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

@Mahirishi why so mad fukk nikka, you mad you losin?

6. Eddy Gordo

Eddy Gordo All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

• Low Quality Posting
    Cyn Santana Apologizes For Saying Black Men Treat Spanish Women Better "They Cater To Us" Last month.

Even other races of women don't think we put black women on petal stools. Why you think the various light brights and Latinas fukk with y'all. Y'all thirst them more than thier male counterparts. And women love thirst. And how you gonna claim every day brehs thirsting everyday black women WHEN YOU(A Normal breh) THIRSTING LORRAINE:russ:

And this was never about you specifically. It was about dudes like you talking that pro black shyt without seeing your behavior acting against your goal.

So next time you fix your mouth to say some shyt there better be a brown skin black woman in yo Avi.:youngsabo:

7. Cadillac

Cadillac Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

you taking the words of a cum bucket seriously:mjlol: not only that but a cum bucket who is begging the black man she is with to have sex with her.

majority of the hispanic women w/Black men are nothing but that cum buckets and you believing nikkas in general cater to them. When the lot of them are either sex toys or single mothers:russ: alot of nikkas who fetish them dont even last long with their ass. Infact alot of times those bytches exaggerate "cater" to a nikka simply spitting game he would spit at anybody else.

Man let me go to bed:Denzellaugh2:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  8. MostReal

MostReal 1/2 Normal 1/2 Amazing

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $255820.00

Be a Bed Buck brehs :hhh:

9. IsThatBrothaMouzone?

IsThatBrothaMouzone? All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

They don't share shyt with their women. Why are you defending white men??????? That is the real question.

satam55 dapped this.
  10. ultraflexed

ultraflexed Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

First off, I dont care if your sensitive to facts, the facts are the facts.
    What lie did I tell..please call me out on a LIE , if I'm being dishonest. :ohhh:

And they do share with there women if white people control 90% ,of the wealth

11. Eddy Gordo

Eddy Gordo All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

• Low Quality Posting
    nikkas in that thread basically went:yeshrug:

So I'm assuming she told no lies.

And if the Spanish/lightskin joints y'all thirsting over are cum buckets and sex toys I would hate to see how y'all treat actual black women.:scust:

12. Oldschooler

Oldschooler Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I wonder how twitter would react if the situation was reveresed. White athletes with black women hashtagging more mixed babies :mjlol:

Eddy Gordo and satam55 dapped this.
  13. Exlurkernegro

Exlurkernegro Judge me by my heart not my hairline

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

"Yassssssssssss"

:dame:

14. 75 Others

75 Others Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

just make sure yall keep this same rage when you see an IR couple in public :sas2:

How does it feel to see a c00n deadly sin in front of you and be silent about it, until you see a thread on thecoli about it :mjlol:

Eddy Gordo and Wiles dapped this.
  15. Wiles

Wiles Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200000.00

THREAD FULL OF dikk WATCHING