Cheeto refuses to shake Merkel's hand

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
While this does look childish and stupid does it really matter. What's Merkels chances of reelection? I'm betting Germany and France follow the U.S and Britain off this cliff.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
While this does look childish and stupid does it really matter. What's Merkels chances of reelection? I'm betting Germany and France follow the U.S and Britain off this cliff.
Germany from what I understand is pretty safe. French is much more in danger.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Merkel is safe...

This was beyond childish not shaking her hand...Even his master Putin shakes her hand BUT he puts his black lab between them because he know she hates dogs...Chess not checkers, unfortunately the US is being represented by an overgrown chimp with the brain capacity of a three year old...Trying to explain checkers to him is like trying to teach mathematics to a tree...

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Dude is such a bitter clown.

Things clearly aren't going well for Trump.

:mjlol:
Beta Cuck move
:mjlol: @ these conservative posters trying to spin it as some alpha dog/ keeping it real move.

nah this dude is just easily butthurt and it sounds like Merkel laid some facts on his ass during their meeting and instead of having an adult discussion and walking away with the understanding even if there is some disagreement maybe some compromise can be reached in the future, he sat there pouting like he was told he had to go to time out.

What a retard.
:trumpmad:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You gotta always support our president even if they're an a$$hole

I even supported Obama :francis:
To announce that there must be no criticism or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public

-Theodore Roosevelt

Negged :camby:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
He'd already shaken her hand before, and shook it later on as well.

Sorry you liberals didn't get your cute little photo-op that you wanted.:mjlol:. Of everything to cry about, you cry about him not shaking hands for a PHOTO-OP when he already shook her hand before AND later on.:russ:.

We all know the previous President would have bowed to her like he did to other world leaders.:scust:.