Chernobyl | Official Trailer for the HBO Miniseries (HBO's got another one)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I missed the show last night. As usual, i let p*ssy get in the way of things and she didnt go home til the morning. :francis:
Looking at these posts seems like the shyt was dope and Dyatlov went off. Cant wait to get home and watch and catch the podcast after.:wow:
U beat it up?

bring dem measurements to jbo and lets talk about it

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
U beat it up?

bring dem measurements to jbo and lets talk about it
Of course.
She's a little 26 y/o chunky one i met on Tinder a few months ago. On the slim thick side of things nice titties and a nice booty. Head game way above average and she always down to fukk. Hell, she be trying to get me to come to her job so she can suck my dikk in the parking lot during her break. Them youngins be wilding on the old man, i tell ya

And she got an IUD too :shaq:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Of course.
She's a little 26 y/o chunky one i met on Tinder a few months ago. On the slim thick side of things nice titties and a nice booty. Head game way above average and she always down to fukk. Hell, she be trying to to get me to her job so she can suck my dikk in the parking lot. The youngins be wilding on the old man

And she got an IUD too :shaq:
whats good wit the measurements tho:feedme:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Finished episode 3, this is the dopest shyt this year so far. Crazy how this came out of nowhere and knocked "GOT" out the box.

To the people like :dahell: "how could they not know how dangerous radiation is"....I'm older than most of this board and my grade school would have drills during the early 80's to prepare for a nuclear attack....we'd just hide under our desks. :mjlol:

Yes, I'm 100% serious. Back then most people had no idea how dangerous radiation was. It's damn near unimaginable (especially if you're young, and was raised with literally the entire scope of human knowledge at your fingertips, via the internet) that this was the reality of things back then, but it definitely was.

Fred.

First I ever learned about radiation was from this

376177587.0.x.jpg

Had all the stupid fukking precautions in it.. Was made into a cartoon too. It's :mjcry:

Edit - shyt.. Came out the same year as Chernobyl happened. Book was from '82 :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
speaking of books, i posted this in the hl book club several months ago

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/32816888/
41E5J8ijP8L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

from accounts the multiple russian radiation incidents were due to carelessness
several radiation incidents that have occured over here by our own army/government, including in st. louis where i am, were deliberate,
a targeting of vulnerable people (easy to carry out during peak segregation etc). spraying us to see how much we could take.
much more sinister in my book. as our government won't even acknowledging much of what they did unlike those evil commies.
i doubt that hbo will be making that show anytime soon.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
After reading this thread I can't wait to get home and finish this up. :ohlawd:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Fukkin Xenon. We should have known.

Why would a nation go cheap building nuke facilities:mindblown:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
":dwillhuh: I haven't reviewed, we've only just sta..."

*Dyatlov slings notes at his feet*

"There, review it :upsetfavre:"

"Raise the power :win:"

":merchant: I'd like you to record this comma.."

*Dyaylov smacks the fire out of the note pad*

"Raise the Power :birdman:"

:dead::dead::dead:
Me and my work wifey played out this scene this morning. She tried to give me a work order and I smacked that shyt and told her to “Raise the power” had her in stitches:shaq: