Chess is an amazing game

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have an eboard that I use to play on lichess and chess.com, chess for Android.

I can also play bots on my phone and PC.

I have a chess game on my switch that I play daily. Usually at work for a min. And also on the infinity game table.

I prefer to move the pieces. I actually have a shyt ton of chess literature on my Google drive. I read them to study and practice openings and shyt.

PXL-20240411-153524378.jpg

Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fell in love with this game all over again. Made it easy for me to stay off social media and train my mind everyday.

Anybody else here on chess.com?

I am but I kind of only play people I know.

I might be getting some gear or maybe experimenting with a chess app. I've been in constant communication with the company I bought my e board with and maybe they are gassing me up, telling me they appreciate my feedback, etc etc but they are sending me something. Probably some stickers, maybe a bag.

I've been playing chess 960 a lot. Breaks up the monotony of getting my ass kicked. I'm only good for 2-3 games then I start stalemating then losing.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never seen anything like this before

It's basically an electronic chess board that has an android tablet attached to it.

So your moves also show up on the screen and when the computer (which uses ai, or various chess engines) moves, the board lights up and tells you where to place their piece, also shows up on the screen.

You can also play online with chess.com, lichess, chesskid, whitepawn. So if I wanted to play physical chess vs anyone online rather than clicking and dragging or using a mouse, I could.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I love chess, but I'm an average player, I wish I had more free time to study strategies and get better

but recently on my free time I'm learning Spanish