CHESS VS CHEF TREZ SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE

Who won?

• Total voters

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Chess just got to know when to call time on his damn self. You stop after the camp green lake bar and he wins the first. Stop making these awkward chokes for yourself. Like shine said "You done enough, Chess was also on his way to winning the second before the stumbles in the middle. Smh

Chess just be fukking himself up. The material is clearly there but if u cant deliver it clearly a clean performance is always gonna come out on top. Can't keep giving chess passes. With that said Trez 3-0/

Then again....... Champion of the year had multiple stumbles...... But we'll save that for another convo :sas2:

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did this shyt really need a poll? :dead:

And Chess gotta just take a break and come back when everyone already forgot about him. :snoop:

Outside of the rebuttals, Trez is wack to me.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chess just got to know when to call time on his damn self. You stop after the camp green lake bar and he wins the first. Stop making these awkward chokes for yourself. Like shine said "You done enough, Chess was also on his way to winning the second before the stumbles in the middle. Smh

Chess just be fukking himself up. The material is clearly there but if u cant deliver it clearly a clean performance is always gonna come out on top. Can't keep giving chess passes. With that said Trez 3-0/

Then again....... Champion of the year had multiple stumbles...... But we'll save that for another convo :sas2:
Material wise, Chess is better than Chef, but what's the point if you can't even finish or perform the shyt you wrote?

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps
Trez with a smooth 30, one of the easiest bodies since Canibus pulled out the book o' rhymes...

Chess need to go fill out job apps after this or something. How tf are you a battle rapper and can't remember any of your rounds?

The attempted gas was funny to me. They hype him up for a nice bar then he immediately chokes :russ:

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trez with a smooth 30 one of the easiest bodies since Canibus pulled out the book o' rhymes...

Chess need to go fill out job apps after this or something. How tf are you a battle rapper and can't remember any of your rounds?

The attempted gas was funny to me. They hype him up for a nice bar then he immediately chokes :russ:
Breh read through his third round during Trez's third, and proceeded to choke on all of that material seconds later. :snoop: