• Dougy

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope battle but the WGH crew was even worse than usual this time around.

Technically it's 2-1 Dougy but Chess turned up so much in the second I want to give him that one even with the choke.
Note that Chess might be the only one of the new URL guys who has a second gear. I was barely interested in Chess first, but after Dougy came with strong first Chess threw the jetpack on.

Dougy is really good and seems polished. It's time for his PG.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tagging negus in shyt has got to STOP!

Chess second round is literally 10 min. He spit a whole battle at him in one round lol.

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a WGH thing. If it becomes mainstream then I agree. But I think it's fine that it's basically a WGH staple.

I agree. I like it as long as they leave it on WGH. They did that in their 2 on 2 on URL, and it didn't work at all.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"What are they feeding this nygga"
:russ:

Yeah I know there's a lot of gas, but I think everyone understands why some of us were are so high on Chess.
Dude is captivating, especially now that his presence and composure levels are this high. He really tried to body Dougy in that 2nd on some rope a dope shyt. The only issue is, you can't rebound off a choke that smoothly on the main stage.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
"What are they feeding this nygga"
:russ:

Yeah I know there's a lot of gas, but I think everyone understands why some of us were are so high on Chess.
Dude is captivating, especially now that his presence and composure levels are this high. He really tried to body Dougy in that 2nd on some rope a dope shyt. The only issue is, you can't rebound off a choke that smoothly on the main stage.

yea it s the reason why people give the win to dna. Material wise Chess completely destroyed dna but that choke was to bad to recover from on the main stage,

WGH all them nikkas are type family so if he comes back and still gets his shyt off AND its crazy? Its no big deal to them. Casual fans in the url crowd not letting that slide though.

But chess really might be that "next" nikka up. This kid has everything.