Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I need look no further to prove my point than Gohan
latest

He coulda turned out a complete doofus like his glue eating father
tumblr_n57qrizKen1rlw3m5o1_500.gif

but Chi Chi wasn't havin that shyt:wow:

When Gohan wasn't being kidnapped or forced to fight paranormal outer space entities capable of leveling planets, Chi Chi had little man hitting them books
tenor.gif

The pay off, Gohan is a lucrative scholar/super hero married to a BAD PAAG with a rich daddy
tumblr_ojhadqFyKi1qc9dlro1_500.gif

Chi Chi would die bout her family and you can not deny it, we all know none of your mothers would slap the most thugginest DBZ character since Freiza
tumblr_lrnaleMSjX1qfi975o1_500.gif

What wife stuck by her wreckless child endangering husband like Chi Chi did? Tell me:childplease:

Who could compare in the anime world? BULMA?:mjlol: That thot wanted to fukk on everything movin
tumblr_ofu88zsFLY1qc9dlro2_500.gif

1472704438606.gif

vuhqvMk.gif

She even tried to deflower her own son:hhh:
CG68b5KUYAAz7ar.jpg

CG69OCcUgAA8Ci6.jpg

You would think with Trunks being Saiyan we wouldn't have to worry where he came form, but given Bulma's history for all we know that's goku's kid.
Vegeta prolly suspects this on a subconscious level but he'll never pursue it, his pride couldn't handle the truth and he'd fall on trunks blade committing Seppuku
431626d08ec6ea7607eab640223cb8fa.gif

Chi Chi kept an orderly house and raised a brilliant son practically as a single mother and even as we speak is beating the clutz out of Goten, an aspect that he so unfortunately inherited from the lesser partner. If only I could find a woman like Chi Chi to raise my kids and wash my drawers:wow:
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator: