Chi-Town rapper Lil Jojo dead?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I'll leave the Minister out of my statement, but; y'all really think these celebrities care about us on that level? Like, more than they jobs and business ventures?

If it don't make em $1 they won't give two.

Chance is a bit of an attention whore and try hard, but, I have a lot of respect for him going to the city council to speak on the behalf of the cause he's in.

Obama is a got damn politician who was working his way up the social ladder and used the Civil Rights movement to get elected.

The rest are entertainers who get told what to do and not to do. So, if they're handlers think their political views are "divisive" they ain't do it. And helping balck ppl don't make mainstream America happy.
Are you shytting me? First of all your blaming a bunch of public figures for not solving the issues in Chicago ? Tell us the solution since it's so easy to fix systemic issues in America with race , wealth education etc . Also a 2 second google search would show you that obama and a lot of those others do charity work for Chicago . Stop spreading false news

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
All the mfs who was really talking that on site shyt see each other in person out in public and take pics for the gram
Crazy these lil nikkas really died for nothing