Chi-Town rapper Lil Jojo dead?

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
Word? :ohhh:

That's crazy! I always heard St. Louis was crazy, but not Juarez crazy!

Stay safe brehs.

"I tried to told you, don't cross that bridge. Without permission from them St. Lunatics" I always though Murphy Lee was just trolling with this line.:russ:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
tumblr_m9vd1sJwam1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9vd1sJwam1rbtfplo2_1280.jpg
is this person still alive?

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Brehs leave Illinois for the west ASAP. There’s jobs out here and since weeds legal way less dumbass gang violence. Because of Illinois politics the Chicago situation will never be fixed.
its been talked about a few years now...
...but white & black people are moving out of Chicago/Illinois in droves.
The only thing keeping the population stable is Mexicans moving in.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
its been talked about a few years now...
...but white & black people are moving out of Chicago/Illinois in droves.
The only thing keeping the population stable is Mexicans moving in.
Four counties (two) are even desirable to live in on that state. Property taxes are 3-8(!!!!!)% of your homes value a year! More cops every year but go to the west side and you can get bars to blows within the first 9 min and $24 real talk. Only stay in Illinois if you have an amazing job holding you there!

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suburbs of Colorado!
Ok cool. My peoples moved me to North Carolina right before the recession which was a good move in hindsight (I was still in high school so I hated it at first)

But I know a ton of people that left to Colorado Texas, Indiana and az.

Only thing keeping Illinois afloat like @jilla82 said is Mexicans and other immigrants

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Brehs leave Illinois for the west ASAP. There’s jobs out here and since weeds legal way less dumbass gang violence. Because of Illinois politics the Chicago situation will never be fixed.
Naw:skip:U gotta be specific when u say West because California for nikkas is a no go, especially 1s coming from Chicago unless your military

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Can't front I been considering moving as of late. In my early 20s I always said I'ma live here forever because of how crackin it be out here but unfortunately there's another side to that coin.

I hate to feel like I'm better than some people but i honestly have just had enough of the ignorant, ghetto, childish grown ass people out here that can't get they life right. Everybody wants to be on welfare, I work for a cable company, everybody wants to jump in front of my truck or force an accident where I have to hit their vehicle so they can sue, nikkas hitting licks off running trains, just constant fukkery 24/7. When you're young and trapped in the mindset it sounds like fun but as you age & try to break free of the trap, you physically start feeling compelled to break free and move away too.

Plus I just broke up wit my chick of 3.5 years so it's really time to make moves:mjcry: