Chicago PhD student kills her ex-boyfriend who she dated for 3 months

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dix later told police 'you don't do people you love like that, that's not love, I don't want that, he can't do people like that, you don't do people you love like that. I'm sorry' after being shown a picture of Hickman.

She added: 'Get it [the photo] away from me. Please make sure he is gone.' She had again complained of memory loss.

low key I once dated a crazy azz woman like 2 years ago for a few months. I remember when we had sex and she said it was the first time in five years she had sex, she ended up crazy and attached. Talking about marriage etc and then when we broke up every few months sending me long messages and inviting me over :picard:

I remember one of the last time she messages me asking to get back together and I said nah not interested and she told me you’ll get a lot of women in your life but you’ll never be happy :picard:
R u happy Hov?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
i found one of those emails she sent me

25594c31-42ed-4764-b8e4-ba0bdf03bb27-jpeg.26792

and another one

4tNAoap.jpg

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Females are crazy in general you learn this shyt early in life as a kid in the playgrounds. Bisexual women are the craziest all this bipolar shyt anger issues anxiety issues is all cover ups for them not being called crazy. I thankgod i have the gift of reading ppl i got crazy ass sisters mother aunts cousins childhood female friends so ik a bytch is off without even talkin to them.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You ever notice the tones of these articles when it’s posted from “black” media?

Black man kills his wife/girlfriend/ex: “And this is why toxic masculinity/misogynoir is a problem. Protect black women!”

Black woman kills husband/boyfriend/ex: “Sis, it’s not that serious...”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I REMEMBER I WAS fukkING
WITH THIS CHICK IN HER EARLY 40S.
(didnt look her age)
SHE KEPT POPPING UP
AT THE SAME SPOTS I WENT TO
AND ALWAYS STARING AT ME
SO I FINALLY GAVE HER SOME ATTENTION.

:mjtf:WHEN WE HAD SEX
SHORTY LITERALLY STARTED CRYING
WHEN SHE WAS RIDING
MY dikk.

:merchant:I WAS SCARED AS fukk
BUT SHE KEPT GOING...
:devil:
:evil:

Broads that cry during sex def have issues. shyt be having you :merchant: inside

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Mentally unstable ones will leave rape charge you can't predict crazy. I remember Martin Lawrence movie "Thin Line between Love&Hate" perfect example. These chicks have PTSD from their exes. The worst the story worse the damage.