Chicago Rappers Rico Recklezz & King Yella Once Allies, Now Beefing Over A PAWG

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So wait a minute this nikka king yella has fans and tons of groupies on his dikk that watch him lay in the bed and curse them out?:gucci:
:wow:
Man him laying in bed talking on social media was hella weird.

[Danny Glover voice]I'm getting too old for this shyt[/Danny Glover voice]

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why guys fight over girls, especially over one that's a hood rat.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Now someone about to get shot over some white ass and one end up in jail and that white ass will move on to another useless bottom of the barrel rapper

Yeen know?

Niccas die over pusseh, hoes kill over dicc.
If you think i'm lyin', just keep on livin'...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Just like the CB vs SB situation shameful all of this is over a non-black women:gucci:

Pawgs are black breh. They come from mother Africa :noah:

photo-of-the-day.jpg

photooftheday04072012.jpg

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Dudes beef over petty shyt all the time. She bad:francis:as a mothafukka. What can I say? I did the real life :ehh: face and got back to studying:mjlol:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaacts. But headsup, two places are epicenters for these kinda chicks: Northwestern University in Evanston (TRUST ME:mjcry:)

and UIC downtown. Any decent school with a sport program got girls like this all over it. Summer can't come soon enough.

I'll be out there this summer a couple times I also got to come out there this month.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be out there this summer a couple times I also got to come out there this month.
Hope you got health insurance, cause whether you like sistas or pawgs or paags, Chicago got em flocking errwhere. Loyola, Northwestern in Evanston, and UIC. If you like foreign, African and everything in-between, Truman college is the most diverse joint in the city.