Chicago Teens Caught Horrifically Bullying Black Female Teacher In Class (VIDEO)

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I accept it (that's the gist of my first sentence, because that's one aspect of it : better funding for schools and more power to teachers, but I didn't develop my thought) but at the same time it's also no coincidence it comes out now.

I mean anyone can dig up a random video from 4 years ago to adress any issue, at any given time. When you decide to do it speaks volumes on the intent imo. Why didn't the vid make waves 4 years ago? Why didn't it come out 2 years ago?

And while both incidents are wrong, they are not equally wrong : one cannot equate kids, however they may misbehave, with cops, who serve a function in society and are responsible for the security of citizens. Cops have a duty, follow a training, are adults, and their function is to serve the community and appease tensions. They are to be held at a higher standard, as any other person working for the community should be. Never forget that cops are supposed to work for security of the citizen and of the community. Obviously as times goes by we become more and more cynical about the fact to the point of forgetting it, but that's the essence of police work. The same cannot be expected from a group of kids.

The two things are wrong, but cannot be compared and both must be adressed but in different ways.

Ok, let's bring out old footage from the 60s of black people getting attacked by police dogs and sprayed with water hoses. Let's address that too :comeon:

Are you white

Ronnie Lott your post makes no sense.

Read Mbewane's response to my post ... his post sums up exactly how I feel. Word for Word.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ronnie Lott your post makes no sense.

Read Mbewane's response to my post ... his post sums up exactly how I feel. Word for Word.

My post makes total sense because anyone can pull up any video to support a narrative/agenda or argument

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
u can't do shyt to kids today cause of lawsuits and the school districts are not going to support the teachers...

i'll be up in prison for stomping a kid heart out

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Kids acting a fool and she decided not to act out with them.

She coulda got angry and started yelling or called a Ben Fields type, but that's not really the adult way to handle this situation.

She did the right thing, let them hang themselves and went home with piece of mind.

Now those kids will receive proper consequences and will probably always be remembered as the bafoons they are. Not to mention the embarrassment their parents and family's feel.

Easier said than done.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You are overlapping ideology with reality.

Although it is nice to believe that a simple desire to teach is enough to be a teacher, the reality is in order to get a classroom of hormonal and perpetually anxious/frustrated adolecents to sit and listen to whatever it is you are selling... you either need to be charismatic, well-respected, have a commanding understanding of the content you are presenting, or have some other demanding presence that makes you engaging or at the very least not worth throwing m&m's at.

Anyone that is getting m&m's thrown at them is in the wrong line of work, because when you are good at your job (whatever that may be) it simply doesn't occur.

The kids are not responsible for the teacher or her safety. The teacher is responsible for the safety of the children.
She shouldnt be involving other kids in a potentially dangerous situation (if that is what she perceives it to be) by asking them to act on her behalf, fetching people, or allowing them to fight in her defense.
If you pay attn to the video, every case of anything that can be perceived as violence is do to the students arguing with and fighting with themselves over siding with/against the teacher, while the teacher refuses to act and difuse the situation.

It seems to be the stance of many here that the teacher is somehow not responsible for the class she is in charge of.
Thats Ridiculous.

She is not a good teacher.
Are you pursuing a teaching profession? You seem ro have it all figured out.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd never be a teacher. One of these muthafukkers would snatched quick trying that bullshyt with me.