Chick tried to convert me into a simp.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
This chick I've been getting at (haven't smashed yet) wanted me to help her move. I have been finessed like this before. They ask you to help them move then after that wave goodbye.

Click

What part of the game is this? :russ:

"Ever since I started making videos about relationships or even in regards to uplifting my sisters, I have been called a "SIMP" by other men.
I didn't really know what it meant in the beginning. So of course I went & did my research. The dictionary tells you that it's a silly person or a simpleton. Not to blow my own horn, but I was pretty sure no one thought I was simple.
So I decided to go to "urban dictionary" where I found out exactly what these guys meant.
So let me share what I learned.
A SIMP ( A sucker idolizing mediocre p*ssy) "These are the types of guys making it a bit harder for everyone else because women have gotten used to this behavior"
This is the type of guy who will break his back for a woman.
They think running game is manipulative to women
They believe all women are princess’s who deserve your utmost respect
They deny their male genetic code of wanting to be with & have sex with many women
They only want one woman
They put too much value on women
They pride themselves on having "Chivalry" in hopes of getting sexual gratification from women
They are willing to go all out to defend women
They put women on a pedestal.

So after reading these definitions of what a "SIMP" is, I decided it's pretty obvious that the majority of women want a SIMP. Because a "SIMP" seems to be a man that loves & respects women. What woman doesn't want a man that's going to treat her like a queen.? It seems that the guys who came up with this word are simply idiots or N.A.Gs (Nothing Ass Guys) who want to shame men for being real men. When in actual fact these very men are angry that they're being made too look bad & women are realizing their worth & how they're supposed to be treated. So all these men that think being a "SIMP" is a bad thing, need to have a seat. All the way at the BACK!
So yes I am a SIMP. I am a man that respects women, I believe all women should be treated like Queens. Although I am aware not every woman acts like a Queen, I do believe that treating women with respect can allow women to see their true potential & even if some of them don't... Two wrongs don't make a right.
Are you man enough to wear this top? Link in my bio
#IKYG#SIMP"

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps

So after reading these definitions of what a "SIMP" is, I decided it's pretty obvious that the majority of women want a SIMP. So all these men that think being a "SIMP" is a bad thing, need to have a seat. All the way at the BACK!
So yes I am a SIMP
:wadeboshlol:lmfao this nikka cant be serious

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
you sound like you're carrying baggage from a previous experience breh, you need to let that go. Helping her move isn't simpish behaviour at all, just do her this favour and don't ask for anything in return, it's the right thing to do. :saddrake:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
That's the way you do it!!!! :salute:

giphy.gif

You young buckaroos need to take notes.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
1) blame nikkas bruh. Simps caused this shyt lol

2) pics?

3) you know you gone help her ass move. :stopitslime:

4) pics :patrice:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
This chick I've been getting at (haven't smashed yet) wanted me to help her move. I have been finessed like this before. They ask you to help them move then after that wave goodbye.

Click

What part of the game is this? :russ:

"Ever since I started making videos about relationships or even in regards to uplifting my sisters, I have been called a "SIMP" by other men.
I didn't really know what it meant in the beginning. So of course I went & did my research. The dictionary tells you that it's a silly person or a simpleton. Not to blow my own horn, but I was pretty sure no one thought I was simple.
So I decided to go to "urban dictionary" where I found out exactly what these guys meant.
So let me share what I learned.
A SIMP ( A sucker idolizing mediocre p*ssy) "These are the types of guys making it a bit harder for everyone else because women have gotten used to this behavior"
This is the type of guy who will break his back for a woman.
They think running game is manipulative to women
They believe all women are princess’s who deserve your utmost respect
They deny their male genetic code of wanting to be with & have sex with many women
They only want one woman
They put too much value on women
They pride themselves on having "Chivalry" in hopes of getting sexual gratification from women
They are willing to go all out to defend women
They put women on a pedestal.

So after reading these definitions of what a "SIMP" is, I decided it's pretty obvious that the majority of women want a SIMP. Because a "SIMP" seems to be a man that loves & respects women. What woman doesn't want a man that's going to treat her like a queen.? It seems that the guys who came up with this word are simply idiots or N.A.Gs (Nothing Ass Guys) who want to shame men for being real men. When in actual fact these very men are angry that they're being made too look bad & women are realizing their worth & how they're supposed to be treated. So all these men that think being a "SIMP" is a bad thing, need to have a seat. All the way at the BACK!
So yes I am a SIMP. I am a man that respects women, I believe all women should be treated like Queens. Although I am aware not every woman acts like a Queen, I do believe that treating women with respect can allow women to see their true potential & even if some of them don't... Two wrongs don't make a right.
Are you man enough to wear this top? Link in my bio
#IKYG#SIMP"

View media item 8305