ChikFilA drive thru ALWAYS being PACKED unappreciation thread

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I live in a small suburban town but we got plenty of fast food places: McD, Murder King, Taco Hell, Zaxbys, Arbys, Wendys, Sonics, Jacks, KFC, Bojangles and Popeyes.:Digust_preach:all trash. Thank God for ChikFilA.

But nikka everytime I pull up there I can't even get in the parking lot. Cars be blocking the intersection trying to get in line:gucci:

All times of the day. Morning, Afternoon and Night. I never go if I don't have atleast 15 minutes to spare.

They don't even let you use the drive through. They have they employees out there taking orders manually. Just walking up to each car while you waiting in line and getting your order. Can't lie though, it's efficient af. You can be number 13 in line and they getting your order to the restaurant so it's ready when you get to the window.

I tried to be smart and go on the inside the other day and nikkas was lined up at the door:dwillhuh: Couldn't even get in there without bumping elbows with people.

I aint never seen nothing like this. Everyday all day b? All I want is the 12 count nugget with ranch with an Arnold Palmer to drink. It's like crack down here.

No matter how long I've had to wait, never got my order wrong nor was my food never unfresh:ohlawd:

Its worth it

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Chick Fil A have the longer lines than the DMV.

Good luck trying to "grab a bite to eat" before work. Better leave an hour early.

You might as well Make that Chick Fil A Closed on Sunday unappreciation thread.

Gotta plan and set a schedule a day in advance when I know I'm tryna hit ChikFilA otherwise id set my whole day off schedule being late.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I love Chik-Fil-A but the amount of people out there always cracks me up because they're almost always at least 95% white folks. :laugh: The same people probably talk about black folks loving chicken but they be out there at Chik-Fil-A lined up around the block like theyre giving away the food for free. :russ:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
they recently arrested this dude in my town and they found like seventeen turkeys locked up in his basement and they hadn't been fed in weeks. they don't know what he was planning for them birds and he worked at chic fil a.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
There’s no way y’all are getting full off just 12 nuggets and a fry, or even a sandwich and a fry. I have to get either all 3 or 2 sandwiches and a fry. shyt be good but it’s not very filling.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
chick fil a arounfd my way been slacking lately thay stay coming up with these new innovative ways to move the line but the food don't ready :usure:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Wendy's not trash, but you're right. WTF is going around ChikFilA
I tried to go and eat there one time during break time for lunch and it looked like the line leading to heaven
and there is two lines :francis: