Childhood quirks that still carry with you today

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
When I was a kid, I chipped my front right tooth riding my friends bike. The dentists had to saw it down for a cap and for weeks that shyt KILLED me :bryan: Just hurting at random moments but especially if I drank something cold... So I started juttin my chin out avoid the liquid from hitting it.

I just caught myself doing it :wow: add on

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Turning the lights on and then off one by one as I go through the house at night.

I grew up poor:yeshrug:
That's just being fiscally responsible :ehh: I didn't pick that up per se but my parents would be on our ass for having "all these lights on"

Daps
And you still do today? :gucci: the thread is about weird shyt you did then and still do now

I know it’s not going to happen, but I sometimes look back on some of my childhood beliefs, and wonder how I could be THAT illogical. I didn’t live anywhere near the woods. And we didn’t even have one of those sliding glass doors, so even if the bear was walking down the street, and decided to prey on our house, it’s not like a bear could have gotten in.

:mjlol:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Any nicely made bed will be destroyed by me tucking the covers under my feet. When I was a child and terrified of the dark, having the blankets over me wasn’t enough. Had to tuck.