Childish Gambino x Gangsta Grillz Mixtape/EP - "STN MTN GAMBINO/KAUAI" ( OUT NOOOOW!!)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what confuses the fukk outta me, shyt is like the twilight zone :mindblown:
His boy FAM touched on this in article he wrote about their tour.

http://rap.genius.com/Fam-being-angry-and-black-on-the-childish-gambino-tour-lyrics

Let’s be real, Donald is an easy target for most people, specifically white critics. They see him as this affluent whiny dude who never had to struggle or live the black experience, and most of his success can be attributed to his built-in audience from being on network TV for a number of years. If you didn’t read that first sentence you would’ve most likely thought I was talking about Drake, but they won’t let nikkas have two successful actors-turned-rappers. It’s just too much to digest.

So you attack who you think is the weaker one, the one with no co-signs or real affiliations.

Sound

Rookie
Daps
Smooooooth shyt brehs

It's funny how dudes love Drake and his struggle singing then turn around and bash this dude. Really?

:mjlol:
probably because Bino's come up is based off Drake's style even if Bino does sing better

Fans of an artist don't like to see other artists "stealing" their guy's style

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is dope, but I'm confused as to how someone magically "found" the secret acapella :lupe:

Edit --

Nm, apparently it was coded into becausetheinter.net

Thats awesome cuz I remember in one of his interviews he was saying that people really need to get into coding, because its the wave of the future. Damn Bino :ohhh:

Last edited:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State

wow, holy shyt. I was wondering why he would waste the 3005 Remix beat as basically an instrumental.

This guys growth as an artist is pretty crazy from his early tape to Camp -> Royalty -> BTI -> STN MTN/Kauai

The only thing I wonder is how does he grow/reconcile the fact he's kind of 2 artists (especially in the form of this tape).

Either way, Sober / Palisades / 3005 remix is some truly beautiful music.

:mjcry:

I needed this Kauai tape before summer doe ...

bigdikkbandit

Rookie
Daps
damn that secret track tho :ohlawd:

like ^^^ said, mad props to bino and to the du that managed to put em together :salute: