Children of Darkness (1983 Documentary)

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:whew:

This is an Emmy nominated documentary by Peabody winning journalist Richard Kotuk from the 1980s. It's mostly about trying to get more support for psych wards, how they're underfunded and need more help. All well and good, but about 3/4 of the way through we're introduced to this :demonic: motherfukker who definitely killed some people with some experimental drugs.

I know "people die everyday b," but you listen to some of this shyt and it's a mixture of sadistic nazi shyt and cover-up catholic shyt. "3 months after the death of Anthony Zamuda, Dr Johnathan Kane was transferred to another part of the psych ward." :sas2:

I opened a can of worms. I'm not anti-vaccine, anti-psychiatry, scientologist or any of that Jenny McCarthy bullshyt. I have family members who use psychiatric medication, know people who use them, it's a wonderful thing, but in this one case, this motherfukker definitely let at least three people die back in the 70s under his care and is still well connected. Not just like "ER, tried everything we can do...but his heart :to:" let people die, I mean, give people drugs that later got pulled from the market for causing heart effects, and tying them under bed sheets in rooms without air conditioner until they bite their tongues and die...let them die. :dwillhuh:

So I do a quick google search of Dr. Johnathan Kane, and boom right off the bat
John M. Kane, M.D. | Albert Einstein College of Medicine
"For over 30 years, Dr. Kane has been an international leader in the field of schizophrenia research. His work has focused on improving the early diagnosis and treatment of this illness, as well as developing new treatments and treatment strategies to improve its long-term course and outcome." how the fuqq does putting people in straitjackets, tying them around poles letting them shyt on themselves, and then giving them superdoses of experimental psychotropic drugs "improving long term course" and not some shyt straight out of 1945 Germany and 1980 South Africa.

This Johnathan Kane guy got some explaining to do :sas2:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you ask how did we get all this knowledge and diagrams of the human anamoty then do the research the shyt gets really demonic

:sadcam: