Who won?

• Chilla

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • QP

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:jbhmm:Chilla is kind of lacking whatever he had in the math/myers/prep battle performance wise.

This is that diz/con chilla where he can be boring imo.

Or this could be a credit to qp making it look that way.
When Chilla battled Diz, Diz displayed a wider skillset which made him look plain

I think QP showing a wider skilset instead of just flexing his pen had a similar effect on the perception of Chilla watching this battle :jbhmm:

QP's Tommy Hilfiger crop top freestyle w/ Jaz standing RIGHT THERE wearing that :banderas:
QP didn't dissappoint on that
seasick, now see a nikka goin overboard
C, sick.. Nauseous nikka goin overboard

Chilla's Qleen giving Q Tip's bar :wow:

QP 2-1 on first watch

Jon needed to use 1 extra camera angle which was a little further away and switched between them like he did with the QP vs QP and QP vs Ars battle

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Chilla battled Diz, Diz displayed a wider skillset which made him look plain

I think QP showing a wider skilset instead of just flexing his pen had a similar effect on the perception of Chilla watching this battle :jbhmm:

QP's Tommy Hilfiger crop top freestyle w/ Jaz standing RIGHT THERE wearing that :banderas:

QP 2-1 on first watch

Jon needed to use 1 extra camera angle which was a little further away and switched between them like he did with the QP vs QP and QP vs Ars battle
Playing it back, someone screamed "THAT AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH CHILLA!" :pacspit:

The crowd 3-0. They completely ruined this battle.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

QP 2-1 on first watch

I always hated the Cartel's camera angles, but because that was their signature shyt & no one was complaining, I let it go. Now, it's coming to the point where Jon is gonna have to completely reevaluate what he's doing, because people are starting to notice.

You got to let us see the reaction of the other person. The one time they showed Chilla during Qp's round, Chilla looked kind of uncomfortable. We need to see that.

I got the impression these nyggas really don't fukk with each other.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
I had so much trouble hearing QP. Going to have to completely rewatch with my higher quality headphones.

It seemed like the crowd was overreacting to things that I did hear though. Hoping a relisten reveals why ya'll in here calling it an instant.