China Announces Official Opening of Naval Base in Djibouti

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
There BEEN were threads and articles about China's opened base in Djibouti. But this is nothing new as Djibouti always had relationships with China and Djibouti lets many foreigners use their country for military bases.
Spit more knowledge on this because honestl I can't help but view this as incrementalism towards building a bigger presence in Africa in the future and it makes me sick to see that down the road.

All the news I see and what most people see about various African counties presence in the geopolitical realm gives the impression a lot of African countries are ruled by selfish Donald trump types looking to enrich themselves and have no sense of patriotism about their country if it means they can't make out like bandits and there are too many corrupt governments who are willing to do this.

Convince me otherwise and tell me about some African patriots Breh :mjcry:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
So let's say they suddenly decide they no longer desire to have a Chinese base in their country.

How would that work out? Just wondering :sas2:

New age colonialism. :hhh:
That probably wont happen.

China give them alot money for it, more compare to the cac nations that already have military base in Djibouti.

China is making moves in Africa, Europe, carribean, America, and the Caribbean. Money too long to say no

Japan and India probably mad

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There BEEN were threads and articles about China's opened base in Djibouti. But this is nothing new as Djibouti always had relationships with China and Djibouti lets many foreigners use their country for military bases.
I been known as well. Today is the official opening.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Djibouti would not exist today without these foreign military bases. Landlocked Ethiopia and to a lesser extent Eritrea would have attacked or completely annexed that small nation. Somalia is not yet strong enough to defend their little brother, so Djibouti need these bases for $$$$ and protection.