CHINA MAC steps into a spin off of the akademiks /no jumper beef...wants the smoke with Ak

khross415

All Star
Daps
and i did.

i dont like ignorance (look it up) it annoys me. dont just talk to talk. know what you're talking.

i learned about it in school , i happen to live in the bay area. my statement was moreso you getting so worked up over cats on the internet not taking China Mac serious

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i learned about it in school , i happen to live in the bay area. my statement was moreso you getting so worked up over cats on the internet not taking China Mac serious
educatiating the stupid is never a work up. its just that. educating.

shall i leave the stupid in the blind or teach. i guess thats where people vary.

khross415

All Star
Daps
:francis: you going to bat for asians on thecoli.com aint gonna get you no where bruh. shyt is fallin on deaf ears. dont let them asian folks step on ya neck to hard over there in asia tho

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:francis: you going to bat for asians on thecoli.com aint gonna get you no where bruh. shyt is fallin on deaf ears. dont let them asian folks step on ya neck to hard over there in asia tho
talking reality isnt batting for anything.

it would be like a latin saying 'bruh them folks over in chicago dont play"

and another latin going 'nah you batting you siding

nikka what.

i swear you fukking idiots are completely stupid.

ABZ got a greenlight from La Eme ...why would they put a greenlight on some p*ssy ass nerdy ass calculus asians? tell me. i wanna know. theyre just lil asians. so you tell me why calis most notorious fukking mafia put a greenlight out. tell me. oh wise one. yall nikkas some nerds. shut up.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got famous cuz he tried to kill Jin for no reason. Hip Hop is funny
That type of shyt is "cool" to rap fans. Turn a robbery attempt into attempted murder solely because you were a hater...and somehow build a rap fanbase off of this.

But remember, hip hop is all about honor and intergrity and morals tho...:gag:. Tryna 187 people for no reason at all, smh.