China Mack comes out the racism closet

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Don’t try to reason with this miserable c*nt. She’s a xenophobe and belongs to a hate group called #ADOS and #FBA. They think black immigrants are the cause for all problems ailing Black America.

They are only deserving of contempt and mockery.
Negged for sexism and overall foolery.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
As the other poster pages ago admitted that yes Asians should be limited, concerning blk culture.

Are you also saying me and other blk immigrants should also be limited in our opinions on America or blk America?

Lets us go all the way there, I am seeing a lot of scaredy cat shyt

Do you presently vote for candidates who are against immigration?
And lets not be a punk, Ann Coulter is against blk and hispanic immigration

Do you agree that you vote for or willing to vote for racist candidates who share your interest?

Or xenophobia and racism are different, so you will vote for a xenophobia candidate?
we gotta be real here
Then don’t be mad when I have something to say about the pitfalls of the country your people belong to. I presume that’s why you’re in america now, right?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Don’t try to reason with this miserable c*nt. She’s a xenophobe and belongs to a hate group called #ADOS and #FBA. They think black immigrants are the cause for all problems ailing Black America.

They are only deserving of contempt and mockery.
#ADOS is not a hate group. You sound like one of them scared cacs when they mention BLM and #defundpolice.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Then don’t be mad when I have something to say about the pitfalls of the country your people belong to. I presume that’s why you’re in america now, right?

You are better than me, your mother is better than mine, your father is better than mine, your lineage is better than mine, and EVERYTHING that concerns you is better than me

feel better?

That is the difference between you and I
If you say something that is truth
I AM BOUND TO AGREE
because it is truth

America is the land of opportunity as they say
And if we are to be entirely truthful
I get along with blk americans more so than I do my own
Can be rather savage in certain sectors

bias is for fools

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
:mjpls:Oh, so now you going the white supremacist route? Just put any ol kinda words in MLKs mouth now that hes dead and cant speak for himself.

What you dont know is, black leaders going back to the mid 19th c always identified ANY immigration as an explicitly anti ados tactic intended to cut us out of the economy. From WEB Dubois to Coretta Scott King in 1991.

Try again. :coffee:
All that changed around the 90s for som reason

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
Shut up you miserable c*nt. Immigrants make this country a better place to live. Without us, this place would fall apart. It’s a reason why no matter how much xenophobic losers like you and Ann Coulter cry about immigration, you will never stop it. The people who own this country know our value.
That's true but the problem is blacm immigrants speaking for us when it pertains to our culture. That's a problem. We don't do this to yall. Seeen a Haitian the other day claim that black folks love Mexicans on twitter and that they're welcome down south. It's shyt like that thar piss me off.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
NY a different world. There are wite guys around who have high rank in "blk gangs". China Mack under different circumstances could have been a high ranking og of a "blk gang". The puerto ricans and less so the dominicans, hold high ranks and membership in "blk gangs".

As I mentioned the Kings earlier, I could have been a Latin King if I was into that stuff.

Whether it is because of the variety and amount of people, ny street shyt is almost never based on race/nationality
Yes we know. New York now filled with black immigrants like jamaicans so this doesn't surprise me one bit. Keep that BS up north.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yes we know. New York now filled with black immigrants like jamaicans so this doesn't surprise me one bit. Keep that BS up north.

There are people I deal with quite respectfully, even if they are a bit rude.
Real life experience is real life experience.

You dont seem to live in real ife
Got issues
Didnt your parents move away to a hispanic country?
Did they flee America?

Yes I am proud that I live in a place that people get along and treat each other respectfully
Yes I am

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
#ADOS is not a hate group. You sound like one of them scared cacs when they mention BLM and #defundpolice.

Nice try..with zero explanation.

You cannot paint all Black immigrants with the same brush, blanket them all then try claim that is not hate.

That is what fringe and large European political parties that are anti immigrant are classified as..'Hate Groups'..
So hate cannot have a different definition to the rest of the world.