China Mack comes out the racism closet

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What exactly was racist? And at the end he said he wasn't saying y'all like all black ppl. That Milk dude be instigating. Soon, n1ggaz gonna start getting at him.

CW said he's going to rape asian kids and China Mac just suppose to take that when n1ggaz side with CW? Whats wrong with some of u:what:
His entire ducking rant about Us being LYNCHED… he was basically saying we shouldn’t be complaining about Asians based off us being treated like shyt in the past. It’s this weird self sacrifice shyt that Chinese people have. Stop defending him.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Stop it CW is a coward a clown a c00n and a troll any of you supporting that fukk are suspect yourselves:camby:

If you that much in yo feelings go KILL DIE or Go to jail about it

That's his point

I ain't gone lie though I probably been watching dude before most of y'all

He came on the internet to bullshyt and get a check

Game related not gang related

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Should asians not be on the coli?
Or in hip hop?
Just a question

A lotta folks are punks and scared to really say how they feel
So they stand behind guys like Charleston

Any race can be on here, but they need to mind their business when speaking on certain black issues. What Chinese or Mexican gangs are allowing a black gang member to go all in their neighborhoods and film them for profit without giving anything back?

Should black men be able to go in the Chinese community and say who is REALLY Chinese? Other races don't let black men dictate anything in their community and they sure don't team up with black men to go against their own.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
California
It's sad, but it's so easy to manipulate the black community. All these 'cool' folks of other races are never hiring black people or shopping at black businesses and they are only cool until they become the majority and you see how quickly the attitudes shift.
This is what happened in Los Angeles and is currently happening in: north Carolina, DMV area, ATL, dallas/Houston and Chicago. Mexicans moving there heavy and acting nice at first, but they're real quiet about what they did in Los Angeles

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Any race can be on here, but they need to mind their business when speaking on certain black issues. What Chinese or Mexican gangs are allowing a black gang member to go all in their neighborhoods and film them for profit without giving anything back?

Should black men be able to go in the Chinese community and say who is REALLY Chinese? Other races don't let black men dictate anything in their community and they sure don't team up with black men to go against their own.

Lets get straight to it

Asians should be limited in blk conversations online and offline?

Tell you a little something about ny
The italians yall think new yorkers mimic lived in the same environments blk people lived in
Many mob bosses lived right there in brooklyn etc
Very close by
Same with the asians
Same with the jews

I dont mean to get into dude business yet he connected to a lotta tough guys in ny

The outlook many of you have is WAYYYYYYY OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

lets get to it though

Asians should be limited?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So in your mind Charleston White is right just cuz he black? China Mac has lived hip hop culture longer than CW. CW started naming dead rappers for clout. What's wrong with u n1ggaz

CW is a troll and an attention seeking shock jock. Charleston argues with black men online. Apparently his record in real life is actually substantiated with him helping black kids and black men. Just because Charleston does idiotic things online doesn't excuse China Mac from overstepping his boundaries and in him profiting off the culture to only take it back home.

On the other hand, China mac is fighting black men in real life and online and is trying to dictate street codes on black men.

China Mac said him and the Chinese didn't sell drugs in their own community. They pushed it in the community of others. Who do you think the others is?

All of that 'he's hip hop' talk doesn't mean anything. He's Chinese before anything. What black business is China Mac giving a bunch of money to? Does he have mixed black kids? Does he speak up when the Chinese do things to black people?

Try to speak on issues going on in the Chinese American community because you watched Kung Fu flicks as a kid and see how seriously they take you.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Lets get straight to it

Asians should be limited in blk conversations online and offline?

Tell you a little something about ny
The italians yall think new yorkers mimic lived in the same environments blk people lived in
Many mob bosses lived right there in brooklyn etc
Very close by
Same with the asians

I dont mean to get into dude business yet he connected to a lotta tough guys in ny

The outlook many of you have is WAYYYYYYY OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

lets get to it though

Asians should be limited?

Yea, those mob bosses might have lived NEXT to blacks. They didn't invite blacks in and let them have a say in their internal affairs. Show me a video of some italian mobsters bringing a black guy in and letting him go at another Italian mobster to discuss if he's really a mafioso. Show me one where Chinese gang members are allowing black men in and having a say of their affairs.

Asians should be limited to what they limit black men to. Black men are NOT allowed to come into the Asian community and speak on Asian affairs and be taken seriously.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
CW is a troll and an attention seeking shock jock. Charleston argues with black men online. Apparently his record in real life is actually substantiated with him helping black kids and black men. Just because Charleston does idiotic things online doesn't excuse China Mac from overstepping his boundaries and in him profiting off the culture to only take it back home.

On the other hand, China mac is fighting black men in real life and online and is trying to dictate street codes on black men.

China Mac said him and the Chinese didn't sell drugs in their own community. They pushed it in the community of others. Who do you think the others is?

All of that 'he's hip hop' talk doesn't mean anything. He's Chinese before anything. What black business is China Mac giving a bunch of money to? Does he have mixed black kids? Does he speak up when the Chinese do things to black people?

Try to speak on issues going on in the Chinese American community because you watched Kung Fu flicks as a kid and see how seriously they take you.
Who sell the kost drugs in the black community?:jbhmm:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yea, those mob bosses might have lived NEXT to blacks. They didn't invite blacks in and let them have a say in their internal affairs. Show me a video of some italian mobsters bringing a black guy in and letting him go at another Italian mobster to discuss if he's really a mafioso. Show me one where Chinese gang members are allowing black men in and having a say of their affairs.

Asians should be limited to what they limit black men to. Black men are NOT allowed to come into the Asian community and speak on Asian affairs and be taken seriously.

You will have to take my word for it. Some people link, have interests, operate like family. Some people dont.
Regular human shyt.

I am not sure where yall get the idea that folks are not friends, grew up together, went to schools together, jail together, fought against or for each other, same gangs etc etc etc etc etc

For example I was shocked when Latin Kings knew more about Caribbean history in relation to the Tainos and Arawaks than I did

Have you ever been out there in the streets?
I am not a street guy, just regular life experiences

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad, but the minute someone of another race shows an iota of friendliness, we're going harder for them than other black folks.

Adam22 just showed us what's up. Used these negroes up, tossed them aside, and now he's pivoting to a more white based platform. China Mac is here to profit off of hip hop and in fighting with black men for clout and when he's built his platform up, watch him all of a sudden take a more public interest in his own culture. It's amazing how easily other races can use black folks and we think they are down or buddies. Even Johnny Dang. All the rappers can't wait to rush and give him 100k or a mill for some jewelry, but what black business has Johnny Dang dropped a mill on?
Black people and culture are the shoes of everyone else

You wear black people to walk to where you're really trying to be then toss the shoes :francis: