China racist as hell! Peep their black panther poster!

shonuff

Pro
Daps
so if they dont like it why should it matter ??

stop being concerned with looking for people you scorn to want to see you .....

vanza

Rookie
Daps
But but but amerikkka, go travelling brehs, they love us everywhere brehs paags brehs

:stopitslime:
this the country that allows animals to be skinned alive for racc00n fur and treat their own humans like crap, no free speech over there but yeah they love white ppl pale skin I think if they are tall blonde and blue eyes they look up to it maybe beacuse they were once really poor country and the western white ppl dominated economy(usa). Maybe thats why bleaching the skin is big over there.
Dont travel to China n Korea, they are really mean to animals, specially China has no laws against animal cruelty!
They also banned Justin Bieber over there I read and said they want to keep an image, but they are really evil and have no saying in who maybe did some bad thing they dont agree with, as seen above what they do, trash country, I feel bad for some of their ppl(the nice ones who isnt racist or cruel to animals n humans.

vanza

Rookie
Daps
What did we ever do to garner so much hatred?

not just amongst others but amongst ourselves? (Black uncle toms run youtube)
they look up to the white man, I dont think they like other races either or muslims?, only their own and western white. I think its a issue of economy and who the last centuries "ruled" the world (USA) but thats slowly changing and China could in the future be the new culture "everyone" wants to be like. They are the only ones who stand a chance of breaking down USA from the top, and they are increasing in numbers, specially now that they got rid? of the one or two baby rule per family.
Lets hope they dont take over if they still think like this and have no animal cruelty laws that allow ppl to skin animals alive over there :(

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
this the country that allows animals to be skinned alive for racc00n fur and treat their own humans like crap, no free speech over there but yeah they love white ppl pale skin I think if they are tall blonde and blue eyes they look up to it maybe beacuse they were once really poor country and the western white ppl dominated economy(usa). Maybe thats why bleaching the skin is big over there.
Dont travel to China n Korea, they are really mean to animals, specially China has no laws against animal cruelty!
They also banned Justin Bieber over there I read and said they want to keep an image, but they are really evil and have no saying in who maybe did some bad thing they dont agree with, as seen above what they do, trash country, I feel bad for some of their ppl(the nice ones who isnt racist or cruel to animals n humans.
Where are you from?

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Well how does this happen and what was the purpose of this China?:mindblown:

IMG_7355.jpg

Martha
How are they going to hide the fact that Black people make up 95% of the movie?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they look up to the white man, I dont think they like other races either or muslims?, only their own and western white. I think its a issue of economy and who the last centuries "ruled" the world (USA) but thats slowly changing and China could in the future be the new culture "everyone" wants to be like. They are the only ones who stand a chance of breaking down USA from the top, and they are increasing in numbers, specially now that they got rid? of the one or two baby rule per family.
Lets hope they dont take over if they still think like this and have no animal cruelty laws that allow ppl to skin animals alive over there :(
You really like animals.