China to Trump: You Want To Start a Trade War, Go Ahead We'll Go Tit For Tat

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Lol at Chinese students...they are the new minorities in academia and take away scholarship opportunies from black students..fukk em

Wow, I'm so pleased to hear that you care about black students. :scheme:

And bro stop, Chinese students, especially at the PhD level, are pushing the boundaries of the US tech/science industry and are a great asset to this country.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
No the fukk they're not jackass.
Uh, yes they are...Alot of Predominately white colleges are eliminating black centered scholarships programs and replacing them with "first generation" scholarship programs..Well most chinese students would qualify for the scholarship because their parents went to college in fukking china so technically they are "first generation" as it pertains to their family attending college in the United States..Trust me, I know first hand:youngsabo:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Actually the Chinese government, rich families and companies pay for these kids to go to school in full. Universities are making bank on them.
Uh, yes they are...Alot of Predominately white colleges are eliminating black centered scholarships programs and replacing them with "first generation" scholarship programs..Well most chinese students would qualify for the scholarship because their parents went to college in fukking china so technically they are "first generation" as it pertains to their family attending college in the United States..Trust me, I know first hand:youngsabo:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Wow, I'm so pleased to hear that you care about black students. :scheme:

And bro stop, Chinese students, especially at the PhD level, are pushing the boundaries of the US tech/science industry and are a great asset to this country.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yup. fukk boeing. they're trying to set up shop in southern states where they can get cheaper labor. btw, funny i don't hear the bytching about how we can't compete with lower labor costs like you do with outsourcing when corporations are leaving union friendly states where they have to pay a good wage for southern states where they don't. fukk iowa and the other heartland shytholes that helped bring about republican domination. i hope they get fukked in the ass with no lube. i welcome the carnage. i want to see suffering in america. :blessed:
Man everyone knows shyt gets bad when white people start suffering, strap up folks.