China tries — and fails — to build its own Manhattan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre just hating. Theres more money in the pissy subways than all of detroit. Im sure the subway is worth more

Manhattan has some fine ass women. Theres a lot of money there so i think youre blind

You have to understand detroit is bankrupt but all the cities around are wealthy

Oakland County, Michigan right outside Detroit is the 3rd wealthiest county in the country

I've been around the country so I can compare, manhattan is overrated

Juven

All Star
Daps
You have to understand detroit is bankrupt but all the cities around are wealthy

Oakland County, Michigan right outside Detroit is the 3rd wealthiest county in the country

I've been around the country so I can compare, manhattan is overrated

You mentioned detroit

its def not overrated. You probably just went to central park and dipped. I was there recently and plenty of fine women. It just like every city with ugly and good looking people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mentioned detroit

its def not overrated. You probably just went to central park and dipped. I was there recently and plenty of fine women. It just like every city with ugly and good looking people.

Which is why it's overrated people have romanticized new york to the point where its all hype

all the shops in manhattan are wack, i see why nikkaz is shopping at racist a barney's, ain't shyt you can get NY you can't get anywhere else

it's just another place, nothing special, just bunch billboards

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
masterteacher is one of those contrarian types who stans NK, Russia, and China, I'm fairly positive. He'll tell you Pyongyang and Vladivostok are "better" than NYC.

:ahhh:

Last edited: