China warns Taiwan that the US will abandon it like Afghanistan

Is Beijing right?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I won't be surprised if Taiwan starts reunification talks with Beijing.

The shameful actions of the West in Afghanistan have completely eroded their credibility. No ally (except Israel) will ever trust them again.

I don't think so but the optics are bad

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
100% right!
China won't stop coming for Taiwan. It's been going after Taiwan for at least 250 years now. It's an internal matter.

Everyone in Taiwan knows this as well!

:mjlol:

I just reported your account to CCP intelligence for posting on an anti CCP website :lolbron:

I hope you said goodbye to any family you got still in West Taiwan :francis:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Who gives a fukk. They ain't bust they gun. Take that shyt to reddit.

Nobody gives a fukk about India or Afghanistan or Pakistan here.

And if I see one of you fake taliban in NYC
Imma slap you and your girl in front of the cell phone shop.

And if you try to hide and be a fake trini or Guyanese
Imma bang on all your body shops and rob every block on long Island

If I see you on liberty Ave or east new york. You getting gunned down

If I see you near castle hill , imma rob your baby for their gold chain.

Don't try to hide in Queens either.

Oh yeah
Hindus get it too. I'll make a Holi Day. Paint the whole town red

Last edited:
Daps
Yes, the US is bad but capping for China is definitely not the move. China is releasing these statements as part of its psychological war campaign. Black Men, sitting around discussing other groups of men making power moves and hoping these groups "be nice" to us is really pathetic. This shows many black men are weak. So instead of discussing strategies or tactics to help collectively help black men grasp the power of society, We hoping Mr. Charlie and Mr. Chin will be good to us.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I won't be surprised if Taiwan starts reunification talks with Beijing.

The shameful actions of the West in Afghanistan have completely eroded their credibility. No ally (except Israel) will ever trust them again.
I know Taiwanese people. They don't want shyt to do with China. Hell we already forgot about Hong Kong showdown just pre covid. China is not attractive to anyone.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yes, the US is bad but capping for China is definitely not the move. China is releasing these statements as part of its psychological war campaign. Black Men, sitting around discussing other groups of men making power moves and hoping these groups "be nice" to us is really pathetic. This shows many black men are weak. So instead of discussing strategies or tactics to help collectively help black men grasp the power of society, We hoping Mr. Charlie and Mr. Chin will be good to us.

@CorporateTrapper stop posting from two accounts :mjlol:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taiwan does not want to be under Chinese rule at all. Nobody in the region fukks with China like that. That goes for Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines. The U.S wouldn't be alone in any conflict.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I know Taiwanese people. They don't want shyt to do with China. Hell we already forgot about Hong Kong showdown just pre covid. China is not attractive to anyone.

Nobody cares about what the people of Taiwan want. It's irrelevant, sadly.

Taiwan will be the first battle for the control of the West Pacific between the US and China.