China's Navy seizes American underwater drone in South China Sea

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
You really think this wasn't done in response to Trump?

This is the type of ham-fisted and obtuse interpretation of events that get countries rocked.

:mjlol:
Be naive brehs

This would have been done no matter what

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Ive been paying attention to @FAH1223 dap activity... I don't trust this dude :birdman:

And why do we care about an unmanned drone in the south CHINA sea? It aint like they took out of the Hudson :camby:

Escalating tensions. Why do you bother posting in HL?

We care because the islands are 600 miles from China's shore and our allies like Vietnam, Thailand, and the Philippines have big problems with that Chinese island encroaching on their territory and controlling the most valuable trading route in the world.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Ive been paying attention to @FAH1223 dap activity... I don't trust this dude :birdman:

And why do we care about an unmanned drone in the south CHINA sea? It aint like they took out of the Hudson :camby:
its a blatant act of aggression lmao

if someone stole something from you you'd let it go? how would that look

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
We care because the islands are 600 miles from China's shore and our allies like Vietnam, Thailand, and the Philippines have big problems with that Chinese island encroaching on their territory and controlling the most valuable trading route in the world.

Not for long breh :sas2:

Money talks and China talking real loud right now.

Cannons blasted the frigid air of Tiananmen Square with a 21-gun salute last week, as China feted Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak during a five-day visit. Mr Najib inspected a regimental colourguard on Tuesday before being whisked into the Great Hall of the People to sign $34bn in trade and investment agreements.

During a pause in proceedings, Liu Zhenmin, Chinese vice foreign minister, took a moment to reassure the Malaysian media that this was not the way it looked. “There is no such thing as using our financial muscle to improve ties,” he replied, stony-faced, to a question on whether China was exercising chequebook diplomacy.

But it was hard to hide the glee on the Chinese side: back-to-back visits by Philippine and Malaysian leaders have marked a moment of rare foreign policy success for Beijing, which has spent more time recently alienating most of its Southeast Asian neighbours with an aggressive pursuit of maritime hegemony in the South China Sea.

In the space of a few weeks, Beijing demonstrated that a concerted charm — and cash — offensive in Asia could cause even staunch US allies to wobble in their pro-Washington orbits.

Taken at face value, it appears Beijing’s foreign policy has turned a corner. FirstRodrigo Duterte, the Philippines’ president, stunned US policymakers during a visit to China last month, promising “separation” from Washington and embracing China with his announcement that it was “springtime” in Beijing-Manila relations.

Meanwhile Trump and his supporters want to withdraw into themselves:

A new US administration will have to convince sceptical allies that it is still focused on Asia, despite the distraction of crises in the Middle East and Ukraine, as well as the flirtation of the US electorate with the isolationist views of Donald Trump, the Republican candidate.

Subscribe to read

Btw the fact that you described Vietnam as a US ally underscores the futility of the Vietnam war :snoop:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Yea about that :skip:

and it's only a matter of time before the other two flip

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
its a blatant act of aggression lmao

if someone stole something from you you'd let it go? how would that look
So your proposal is? :jbh:

Do they have anu unmanned drones in the Pacific near California? :jbhmm:

If I drove my remote control car down Normandie Ave, I would expect someone would take it :ehh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Why do u continue to breathe air, u piece of shyt? :why:

Am I mistaken or is it not called the SOUTH CHINA SEA? :what: