China’s Nightmarish New Bio Weapon Targets Race

Daps
:mjlol: ados gets sickle cell like the rest of the African diaspora and has higher risks of hypertension like the rest of the African diaspora
ADOS still has significant white admixture. My DNA tests show that almost 40% of my lineage is from Europe. Both of my parents are black.

I’m always confused for being mixed although I’m not.

Slavery did a number on our bloodline.

:francis:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they maybe able to target isolated populations like Scandinavians or Uighurs
black people are way too diverse genetically to be targeted this way

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they maybe able to target isolated populations like Scandinavians or Uighurs
black people are way too diverse genetically to be targeted this way

they could target melanin.

its has electromagnetic conductivity.

Personally, I think there is a chance that black people could unlock electromagnetic capabilities if the melanin was examined and enhanced enough to allow for greater electromagnetic energy storage.

or make a virus that targets melanin genes

I might have to legitimately vote for the candidate who will be the hardest on China :francis:

Thats a african dna thing

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
race is a social construct
No way that can NEVER happen due to human diversity.

Ol' Gattaca-ass.

:mjlol:
They can’t tho.

That’s like saying.

“They will isolate certain genetic markers that are specific to what color t-shirt they are wearing” :unimpressed:

Race is a social construct in so far that our labels based on race are totally socially constructed instead of based on anything concrete like genetic analysis to determine distinct differences. This is evident when someone is called black in the US but may be considered mullato in some place like South Africa or Brazil. The labels aren't scientific and are base on what the society determines it to be.

It doesn't mean that certain populations don't have distinct genetic differences which you can theoretically isolate to determine which ethnic group a person belongs to. If this wasn't the case then your ancestry.com and 23 and me wouldn't be able to determine which African country you get most of your ancestry from. Therefore, it is possible to perhaps create things that target people based on which genetic markers that group most likely will share.

Not sure why dudes find racial based weapons implausible.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Race is a social construct in so far that our labels based on race are totally socially constructed instead of based on anything concrete like genetic analysis to determine distinct differences. It doesn't mean that certain populations don't have distinct genetic differences which you can theoretically isolate to determine which ethnic group a person belongs to. If this wasn't the case then your ancestry.com and 23 and me wouldn't be able to determine which African country you get most of your ancestry from. Therefore, it is possible to perhaps create things that target people based on which genetic markers that group most likely will share.

Not sure why dudes find racial based weapons implausible.
there's more genetic diversity in African tribes than there is in European nations (which extends to all Black populations) hence it would be difficult to target "race" on a genetic level it doesn't exist...

targeting markers is plausible in theory but i doubt it's attainable in practise, it's probably easier to design a general bio weapon for humans and target a specific population in it's dispersal rather than trying to isolate a population so diverse on a genetic level. they have already tried and failed to wipe us out. they experimented on Black people in America and Africa. Leopold used to ship black body parts to Europe. The American government conducted experiments such as in Tuskegee. South Africa tried their own undercover bio weapon development. all really failures in the grand scheme of things, nothing was developed that is specifically targeted towards us. if anything propaganda is a much more powerful weapon when it comes to racial warfare.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It doesn't mean that certain populations don't have distinct genetic differences which you can theoretically isolate to determine which ethnic group a person belongs to.

Sure, but that'd take a level of technology that only exists in science fiction.

That's why you have to say it's theoretical.

The closest we've come to that was back in 2018.....

He Jiankui affair - Wikipedia

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Late 80s South Africa apartheid regime started a Bio Warfare program called Project Coast to kill all Black people. US and UK later joined the party before they shut it down.:sas2:

Yeah just checked the wiki on this.. since it's late and my eyes hurt too much to watch vid

Goosen reported that the project had developed a 'vaccine' for males and females and that the researchers were still searching for a means by which it could be delivered to make black people sterile without making them aware.

:patrice:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
They can’t tho.

That’s like saying.

“They will isolate certain genetic markers that are specific to what color t-shirt they are wearing” :unimpressed:

the point isn’t whether you believe it is or isn’t possible, the point is they’ve made it their stated goal to try.

If I tell you I’m going to kill you by reaching down your throat and pulling your spine out, and then actually start aggressively moving towards you, you’d be a fool to stand there debating whether or not that’s possible instead of recognizing that I’m serious about my stated intention.

they’ve stated their intentions and have put multi billions of dollars and millions of man hours in laboratories trying to make this a reality. We don’t know what’s possible because none of us are scientists.