Chinese demand that they get same privilege as whites when it comes to killing black men.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they way jon jones speak always stood out to me...i dont know much about his personal life but i'm guessing majority of his childhood buddies growing up and the friends he has now are probably white

I guess Michael Eric Dyson has nothing but white friends too. Listen to how he speaks. :aicmon:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
I guess Michael Eric Dyson has nothing but white friends too. Listen to how he speaks. :aicmon:

he's a very articulate man but he's still has that stereotypical african-american twang to his voice....

jon jones to me sounds like a black skater kid i knew back in high school and the majority of his friends were also white

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
And yet by default black people feel the need to take the moral high ground all the time. Man, fukk that shyt.

Its more than that. Their mindset is if 'whites don't respect them why should we. And even deeper than that why should I align myself with people who don't have any power when power is what I'm trying to gain'. It isn't any benefit to me. And that is echoed in the tone of the article in the op. And I'm sure the Asians who hold power in any way shape or form understand that whites despise em hence the Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Japanese Interment Camps, Vietnam War, Korean War and the Anti-North Korean rhetoric that is spewed on media. Their just playing/maneuvering themselves and if that means fukking us over then they'll do it without hesitation. Happenings like these should be a reason for black camaraderie more than ever but it won't be.

See some people I know in this video. Interesting.

I think alot of us confuse the love of our culture from other groups with them being our allies. Because of that, many of us are let down when incidents like this happen. Just because I have a Chinese friend who loves hiphop and fukks with me, doesn't mean that the Chinese are allies of black folks. It only means that I'm friends with a person who happens to be Chinese who likes an aspect of my culture. At the end of the day, he is apart of his own community with it's on set of customs and conducts that he adheres to. He continues the legacy of building his community while he's friends with me and see's nothing wrong with that. And I don't either. In America, his community is competing against my community for resources and power. There's really no way around that.

I can befriend anyone of any ethnicity and partake in any aspects of their culture, and still work for the sole interest of my community. I don't have to hate anyone to recognize the beauty and value of my people. I can appreciate the variety of cultures I come in contact with and learn about, and still have a strong love of my culture and people. Neither of these things are mutually exclusive. But I think so many of us have grown up with a negative view of ourselves and our people that it has impacted our willingness to work together collectively. And I also believe that alot of us just don't believe in ourselves enough to have the confidence to take on the world and carve out a piece of the pie for ourselves. It's like we quit before the race has begun. And unfortunately the race has been well underway and were lagging behind. I'm just rambling at this point and I forgot I was in TLR, so I'll just quit here...

Man...This some real spit tho...

Take away all the athletes in the ncaa, nfl, nba, and rap, hiphop, R&B and black people in America really got nothing. Other groups are aware of this and I'm pretty sure we are too but we like to pretend our presence here is more than that. Black people in this country are so simple minded, so easy to please and favor and humor...no wonder there are so many of us that confuse liking someone like Derrick rose or Kanye with liking black people.

I even see it on here and it gets on my nerves...said non black celebrity says something racist and proves their racism...said black poster finds some photo with said racist non black celebrity with random black person and says "are you sure they're racist?" As if that's supposed to mean something...

I honestly get sick and tired of trying to explain to people on here that everyone else been playing chess while we're collectively still playing checkers...only to get set up for disappointment again and again and again when stuff like this happens. I don't even know what I'm trying to say here anymore...so ill just stop.

IMPERIUS REX

Rookie
Daps
On behalf of Chinese people, I would like to apologize for this loss in the African-American community.
Looking at the article, it seems dude thought he was part of an invincible brotherhood gang called the police. Little did he know that the very people he wants to be treated as have no regard or respect for him. He fukked up and shot someone, got shook, and threw his race card up in the air so fast it almost left the goddamn atmosphere. Let him suffer the full extent of the law. Just because white cops won't take responsibility for their actions, that does NOT mean you should follow their heavily misguided footsteps.

Once again, let dude suffer the consequences. Growing up amongst whites doesn't mean they'll treat you as one of their own. #newasian
Thank you for answering brother

Last edited:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws

unlike michael eric dyson and most african-americans, this asian-american man would easily mistaken for "white" from his speaking voice....just close your eyes and listen...its the standard american accent

Last edited:

xanatos87

Rookie
Daps
You can already tell aisans don't care for nikkas. Them and the arabs quick to sell poison to us! (liquor stores):snoop:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
People in here are so quick to generalize the actions of an entire race based on the actions of one. And yet there is uproar when the tables are turned. Race relations in America:scust: