Chinese legislator proposes law to solve the "Black Problem"

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Over the years there have been more articles about them and about the increasing number of Chinese women who they wife and have kids with (article):

:snoop:

I really don't understand what makes a black man form a family with women of other races :stopitslime:

Besides we have the best women by default, they risk in the future their children will not be accepted by either side :mindblown:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
look it up.

yep, which is exactly why I know how they feel.

Umm...if it was 7:1 there would be about 175M men and 1.2B women in China...it ain't that

At birth the sex ratio is about 1.15-1.2:1
Article

Even for overall, though 20-34 million more boys than girls were born, it isn't 7:1. I wouldn't be shocked if it is 3:2 but would be surprised if it is more than 2:1.
Article 2

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Umm...if it was 7:1 there would be about 175M men and 1.2B women in China...it ain't that

At birth the sex ratio is about 1.15-1.2:1
Article

Even for overall, though 20-34 million more boys than girls were born, it isn't 7:1. I wouldn't be shocked if it is 3:2 but would be surprised if it is more than 2:1.
Article 2
I said 7:1 men to women, that would mean over a billion men.
China population 2017 | Current population of China

they include the muslim west which I don't, they are another ethnicity, one must simply look at a populous city like Shanghai or Beijing to get an example.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/shanghai-population/ :merchant:

and 2:1 nation wide is HORRIBLE. The younger you are (prime) the more that number bottle necks because the older men can pick up on your demographic as well, and then, here come african and european men to add insult to injury with multiple gfs and multiple children.

edit: My gf corrected me, at ONE TIME it was 7:1 in the tier 1 cities but in order to fix the problem the govt banned doctors from telling couples the sex of their child. :wow:

Last edited:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
:snoop:

I really don't understand what makes a black man form a family with women of other races :stopitslime:

Besides we have the best women by default, they risk in the future their children will not be accepted by either side :mindblown:

thats been going on for how long....................?

..........men like women... no matter the ethnicity