Chinese meat-processing plant that supplies McDonald's mixed sewage and rotten meat with fresh

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The last time I ate fast food was 2011 when that Taco Bell sawdust/ McDonalds pink slime story broke. I don't even eat takeout anymore unless it's an emergency.

Rule of thumb, if you didn't cook it or see it cooked by someone you trust, don't eat it. Obviously this doesn't apply to high end restaurants or places that use high quality ingredients.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The last time I ate fast food was 2011 when that Taco Bell sawdust/ McDonalds pink slime story broke. I don't even eat takeout anymore unless it's an emergency.

Rule of thumb, if you didn't cook it or see it cooked by someone you trust, don't eat it. Obviously this doesn't apply to high end restaurants or places that use high quality ingredients.

#Firstworldproblems

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Foreal man, that shyt sickens me. Think of the thousand lives destroyed from Enron and those responsible just got jail sentences. In china embezzlement is an instant death sentence. Plus it doesn't matter how rich or powerful you think you are.

Embezzled $40 million? Death :camby:

You rich and you killed innocent people while driving drunk? Firing squad :camby:

You sold poisoned goods? Lethal injection :camby:

None of that 'he's the son of so and so' or 'his rich upbringing led to this demoral behavior', just a death sentence and your organs harvested before they carry out justice.
We don't play around breh. fukk with the system and you will die. We may be corrupt but we punish with a mothafukkin vengeance.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Where in the hell are you guys getting bread and packs of ham for four bucks? Please, point me in that direction.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:patrice: this why i buy groceries these days

but you gotta watch it with that shyt too, chickens be overfed, stuck in a little cage most their life and eat their dead homies :merchant:

I recently started buying "veggie fed" eggs, no hormones and antibiotics and was like "the fukk I been eating all this time? :beli:"
Chickens are omnivores though so they need to eat meat...worms and the such. I get that free range chicken eggs. I shop at Fry's...or Kroger for some folks but they have to reduce price the "expensive" eggs 4-5 days before they expire. I will pick up like 2-3 dozen of eggs at like 2.50 a pop and eat those. The yolk is a different color and they taste different...wont say better but different...still good.

Those caged bird eggs though where they have them stacked up on eachother is just...gross.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:myman:

That's how I would calculate my food budget back in college lol
You know what I do?
I have a list of meals. So let's say I'm going to do spaghetti.
I know it takes:
1 Package of Noodles
1 Can of Sauce
1 lb of meat.

Most people don't budget their food but I got that shyt down to a science. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a spreadsheet :(

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Where you shopping that bread is $2.50? Where I'm at, bread is almost 4 dollars, cheese almost 6, and milk almost 5. Granted meats are pretty cheap, but that's it :sadbron:
you need to move son.

4 dollar bread is not ok. It's fukin wheat, water and some sugar. You might actually be better off learning how to bake your own damn bread....no joke.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
you need to move son.

4 dollar bread is not ok. It's fukin wheat, water and some sugar. You might actually be better off learning how to bake your own damn bread....no joke.

I live in one of the most expensive cities in Canada. If I'm really short on funds, I just live on cereal (Reese's Puffs :ohlawd:) and get the little cartons of milk from my hook up at the school cafeteria :smugdraper:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Chickens are omnivores though so they need to eat meat...worms and the such. I get that free range chicken eggs. I shop at Fry's...or Kroger for some folks but they have to reduce price the "expensive" eggs 4-5 days before they expire. I will pick up like 2-3 dozen of eggs at like 2.50 a pop and eat those. The yolk is a different color and they taste different...wont say better but different...still good.

Those caged bird eggs though where they have them stacked up on eachother is just...gross.
Never thought about the omnivore part :snoop:

But yeah man, those "regular" eggs for the low :scusthov:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Between the sludge oil and this, I'm crossing China out of my places to visit.

@Tommy Knocks
Cross it out, I don't think anyone out here cares. :heh:
I'm sure there's some chinese that read about mass shooting (there's one per month) and reads about some dude masturbating in a subway sandwich, they cross out america too. I dont think americans care either. :heh:

I'm a traveler, it'll pretty much take me hearing there's a war to prevent me from going any where I want to go, I'm rarely deterred.