Chinese People Don't Want Black People In China Because They Think Black Men Will Take Their Women

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
And they are right :myman:

but that bullshyt one child thing they had in the 90s (don’t know if it was a law or what :whoa:) had parents only wanting boys and now there’s a shortage of women :mjlol:

not only is there a shortage of women, ladies are being more stingy and choosing to stay unmarried (like every other 1st world country worldwide)

killacal

Banned
Daps
Will China Welcome More Immigrants?

It's at the beginning of the video too, but timestamp 5:43.

1st:
I don't know who would want to go to China right now. Coronavirus excluded, I still wouldn't go anywhere near Asia or any other Non-Black country at that.

2nd: I've never been with an Asian woman in my life, I did have one that had a crush on me back in high school, but I wasn't down with it. :hubie: :yeshrug:

What's up with all of these people thinking we want their women?
:what:

Their women want us and there's already a 35 million gap between women and men

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Like I said in that other thread, even with racism hitting their community in the face due to the pandemic... It won't change how they collectively feel about Black people :manny: Negrophobia is a global mental illness

Would be interesting to see ethnic statistics on Chinese immigration, because I know there must be way more white people moving there than black folks. But still we're on their minds.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If that's the case, then treat others how you want to be treated.

China should get out of the African continent.
A lot of non black people think of us only as a resource to be used and thrown away. They want our labour, they want our resources, they want us to entertain them, but they have zero interest in actually seeing us as human beings.

Last edited:

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Lmaooo it's hilarious how they project what the cacs are doing to them on to us.

Your own women are :mjpls: to their counterparts and you're worried about black folks :bryan:

Keep you and your bat jambalaya over there :mjlol:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Find Asian women attractive brehs:mjlol::hhh:
Word.

east asian men are beta males, white dudes go there and literally take women right off their hands and they do nothing :russ:

Lmaooo it's hilarious how they project what the cacs are doing to them on to us.

Your own women are :mjpls: to their counterparts and you're worried about black folks :bryan:

Keep you and your bat jumbalaya over there :mjlol:
That’s what kills me. They have all this bass for us when we ain’t really on their women like that. CACs have Deebo’d their women for decades and they don’t say shyt. fukking BETA cowards.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Word.

That’s what kills me. They have all this bass for us when we ain’t really on their women like that. CACs have Deebo’d their women for decades and they don’t say shyt. fukking BETA cowards.
For real. They out here worried bout us while Cody, Brody, Aiden and Jayden taking their women right in front of their faces and daring them to do shyt about it :mjlol:

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Word.

Ricecrehs steady taking Ls. You know when your own women don't want you because "you look like a relative", you lost :russ:

Cacs demasculated, and demoralized the Asian male. They're still worried about black folks :wow: