Chinese restaurants really feeding the community cat meat.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
When i was a young buck living upstate i was working part time at a blockbuster :flabbynsick: ne ways I used to mostly close and it was a strip mall with like 9 locals, and the garbage containers was in the back.

Something i noticed that had me like :ohhh: the strays, rac00ns, squirrels and rats would not go close to the chinese restaurant's container they would rummage through the other bins but not that restaurant's bin its like they knew not to go there or they will be food. :ohhh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Jesus Christ, people are so stupid. Maybe if this was in China, maybe it’d be a cat but this was filmed here. shyt wouldn’t fly here at all. They’d be exposed ages ago if it was really cat.
Most of these chinese places get all their stuff from the same supplier. Thats why all the food and food containers look the same whether you eat at Ming Dragons Restaurant, and Zhu Dynasty takeout. They have different names but they are all part of the same franchise.
667770.jpg

seem unlikely one restaurant would serve cat meat when they can just wait for the food truck to arrive like any franchise food chain does. Your local pizza hut owner isn't out there trying to sneak cat meat into his pizza. what would he do with all the pepperoni he gets from corporate? tossing it in the trash to serve cat instead? would be a waste of money. Unless corporate itself is supplying all of them catmeat.