Chloe Bailey's latest IG Vid

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
In my relationships 101 thread where I was talking about how all of these women gaslight, this breh told me

He said this to try to tell us that this Chloe girl honestly doesn't know what she's doing. She's just putting up pics and it's no big deal to her and she's not tryna get attention

:mjlol:
Damn. Please never have a girl.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Women have been reduced to fighting for the right to show their ass off for the world without judgment and treating it like it is a noble effort.

:snoop:
Thataintnoproblem.gif

I'm enjoying it. Negus gotta learn how to benefit from modern feminism.

"Honestly I think its awful how women are shamed if they want to sleep with a man on the first date. I feel like this is part of what women fought and died for: the right to live how they want with no judgement"

Her: :ohhh::shaq:

This shyt has actually worked for me in the past. She feels like you're a safe person so she'll go all out :whew:

Its right up there with "girl, its your body and you have a right to express yourself how you want. I think you're beautiful and I want you to feel safe with me. I'm enjoying our time together no matter where things go" those are my two go-to's. Its not manipulation, its not deception, you're repeating to them what they believe and how they justify their actions.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shes trying her best to be a basic thot but its just not in her. She need a few 40 year old bitter chicks to pull her aside and tell her to stay in her lane cause her future is still bright.

:lolbron:
thats the issue. Her elders will cheer her on so she can join them on the other side of the wall alone and sad and drinking their lives away at Essence fest

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

So conflicted, but she looks so good :ohlawd:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Thataintnoproblem.gif

I'm enjoying it. Negus gotta learn how to benefit from modern feminism.

"Honestly I think its awful how women are shamed if they want to sleep with a man on the first date. I feel like this is part of what women fought and died for: the right to live how they want with no judgement"

Her: :ohhh::shaq:

This shyt has actually worked for me in the past. She feels like you're a safe person so she'll go all out :whew:

Its right up there with "girl, its your body and you have a right to express yourself how you want. I think you're beautiful and I want you to feel safe with me. I'm enjoying our time together no matter where things go" those are my two go-to's. Its not manipulation, its not deception, you're repeating to them what they believe and how they justify their actions.

cool until you have a daughter.

"Dad you don't have the right to tell me I can't have sex in your house it is my body"